Sign in to follow this  
????

Norwich vs leeds

Possibly, if it''s the lead game on the Football League Show, which is how those streams (for Col U away and Carlisle away (league)) got through.

Looking at the Championship fixtures I''d say there''s a fair chance they''ll bump it up to top billing, actually. The big game that weekend is Newcastle-Forest which is on the Monday night. Nothing on the Saturday is looking too enticing.

Bump to say it IS the main game on next week''s FLS according to the preview blurb:

''League 1 takes centre stage as Norwich City take on Leeds United.

City and United have been the two teams to catch the eye this season

and are favourites for automatic promotion. This match will go a long

way to deciding who will be crowned champions come the end of the

season.

In the Championship, Leicester City harbour hopes of promotion but

face a tough assignment at local rivals Derby County, who are showing

real signs of improvement under Nigel Clough.''

So there''s a good chance of a live stream.

I would imagine there will be a fair amount of betting interest over this one, so again a good chance of a stream off the betting sites!

the reason the colchester game was on the internet was because bet365 were covering it NOT because it was the game of the day on football league show....but for everyone who hasn''t got tickets....cross everything! : )

I stand corrected London Canary - but Carlisle away in the league was definitely picked up off the FLS stream - only problem was no-one noticed a stream existed until about ten minutes from the end!

As i''ve had to miss a few games recently due to work I specifically told my boss that even if I was down to work the 27th I wouldn''t be showing up, I wouldn''t miss this game for anything.

[quote user="london Canary"]the reason the colchester game was on the internet was because bet365 were covering it NOT because it was the game of the day on football league show...[/quote]Yes, but Bet365 were only covering it because there was a full set of cameras at the ground (and hence a stream available for them to take). And there was only a full OB set up at the ground because the FLS were featuring it.If the FLS are featuring the Leeds game there''s bound to be a stream knocking about somewhere.

[quote user="pbtc"][quote user="london Canary"]the reason the colchester game was on the internet was because bet365 were covering it NOT because it was the game of the day on football league show...[/quote]

Yes, but Bet365 were only covering it because there was a full set of cameras at the ground (and hence a stream available for them to take). And there was only a full OB set up at the ground because the FLS were featuring it.

If the FLS are featuring the Leeds game there''s bound to be a stream knocking about somewhere.
[/quote]

well i hope ur right....i havn''t got a ticket for game so this is what im relying on! west brom v preston was on bet 365 today is that the game of the day on FLS??

[quote user="london Canary"]west brom v preston was on bet 365 today is that the game of the day on FLS??[/quote]Looks like it!

I''m sure there will be a stream somewhere online for this game on saturday, and if your struggling to find one on satuday it might be a good idea to check out WACCOE to see if any of those northern creatures have found one.