Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

Leeds v Millwal ..any result isnt bad for us

If leeds win we have 12 pts clear of any playoff team,But now 5 pts clear of 2nd place.. if millwall win, we are 8 pts clear of 2nd but and its a small but,we are now 11 pts clear of playoff team(millwall)....A draw and its 7pts clear of 2nd and 12 pts clear of playoff.exactly as last week except one less match for anyone to do anything about it..

So none of the above is a bad scenario,but a draw to me is favourable :) 

Gotta be millwall win.If they win we will still be 11 points from play offs, If leeds win they''ll only be 5 points from us, If  they then go on to beat us sat the be  2 points between us.... I want to see millwall win so there heads are down, I don''t want them coming here after a win with there confidence high.. Millwall won''t catch us leeds might. I want to win this league now. Our players and manager deserve a champions medal

The good thing is,leeds have a harder run in than us after sats game,so even if they do win monday,i still think we will be champs! :)

i would like to have an 8 point cusion on leeds before saturday but i still think Millwall are a good side and i think they can get 3rd maybe second if leeds slip up! So probably a draw would be best

I don''t care what happens because I would back us to grind out sufficient results to hold off the chasers.We have no need to look down while we''re playing as well as we are.

we want millwall to win. put the frighteners on leeds a bit. we dont have to worry about playoff teams.

Any play off team wont catch us and we wont come third so we don''t have to worry about Millwall, so a Millwall win is the best result for us so we can go into the Leeds game 8pts clear.

Millwall win is the worst result, with a twelve point lead over them we can lose four games more than them, if it drops to eleven we can lose only three. Millwall''s run-in is by far the easiest.If Leeds win the other teams will be cut adrift, and may psychologically give up.A draw is by far the best result.

[quote user="Twitchy"]Anyone know the Leeds run in?, too hungover to go searching, cheers in advance.[/quote]

Mon 22 MarMillwall HLeague19:45    
Sat 27 MarNorwich City ALeague15:00    
Sat 03 AprSwindon Town HLeague15:00    
Tue 06 AprYeovil Town ALeague19:45    
Sat 10 AprSouthend United HLeague15:00    
Tue 13 AprCarlisle United ALeague19:45    
Sat 17 AprGillingham ALeague15:00    
Sat 24 AprMilton Keynes Dons HLeague15:00    
Sat 01 MayCharlton Athletic ALeague15:00    
Sat 08 MayBristol Rovers HLeague15:00

[quote user="Twitchy"]Cheers Beauseant, looks about as hard as our own.[/quote]

Yes, I reckon we''ve got the same difficulty of run in. The big difference is that we are on form, on a great run and full of confidence, whereas they are under pressure and off-form.

If they lose to Millwall and we beat them at CR they will be 11 points behind us with only 8 games to go so can''t see them making that up.

Leeds United manager Simon Grayson told BBC Radio Leeds:

"When you beat Charlton 4-0 it''s a great result and they''ll come here very confident because of that and the good run they are on.

"There is a big rivalry between the two clubs and I don''t think there will be any need to add an extra edge to the game.

"They have some very good players, but it''s a game we are very confident of winning. We have the right focus for this game, but we know it''s not do or die whatever happens.

"There is a lot riding on this game and that adds pressure. I''d like to think the players will relish that pressure and will enjoy the challenge of trying to gain promotion

Sounds worried doesn''t he?