Sign in to follow this  
ca

Championship Teams to support tonight

I hope your ''binner'' friends don''t hear your thoughts CA

dont wanna sound defeatest but i really can''t see ipswich going down now, as much as i hate to say it there are much worse teams below them.

[quote user="City1st"]I hope your ''binner'' friends don''t hear your thoughts CA[/quote]

My Ipswich friends knows who I suppport [:D]

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]Wouldn''t put too much faith in Watford, not been in great form of late.[/quote]

Agree they haven''t been in good form lately but Malkay will have them fired up for this one and I''m reliably informed that Ipswich haven''t beaten Watford sonce 2004 [:)]

Do you honestly, honestly, honestly want Ipswich to go down? I bet the Championship hasn''t been half as fun without for them this season without us there!

[quote user="NCFC91"]I honestly, honestly, honestly want them to go down...[/quote]And into administration so they start next season on -10.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I only support City.[:|][/quote]I certainly hope you improve on that when you make your 14,000th post Wiz..... Maybe you could ''not'' whinge for once?

[quote user="First Wizard"]I only support City.[:|][/quote]

I would love to hear a sentence including the words; ''Ipswich, results & expunged'' at some point in the future.

Largey - less likely to happen now since their recent fortunate (for them) results, but personally I DO honestly, honestly want Ip to be flushed down the poop pipe as we ascend majestically back to the Championship (Championship lavatory area?).

Yes, we''d have a fighting chance to do the double over them if in the same league, which would be satisfying and fun and morally correct. But more importantly, I''d rather bank the sight of the green line on this graph regain its proper position i.e. above the blue one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ITFC_NCFC_Professional_Records.PNG.

From which point they may implode financially and set out in the footsteps of fellow ''delightful'' clubs who''ve unjustly fallen on hard times (eg Leeds), maybe even right down out the trap door (eg Luton).

OK then, I offer a compromise: Keane to keep them up and stay on for next season, we get to **** on the old B&W twice, and send them down with the second victory. Plus Keane to be arrested for headbutting the 4th official.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I only support City.[:|][/quote]

Thought you were cheering Millwall on tonight Wiz? [:)]