Sign in to follow this  
Kidderminster Canary

VILLAGE IDIOT AT SWINDON

Which village in Norfolk let out its Village idiot yesterday, the nutter sat behind me and had the loudest shout I have ever heard, but instead of shouting for city he continually  shouted LINE O, WHAT YOU HERE FOR,  and REF WHATS THE POINT followed by Chris Martin is Sh**., some where, some one is looking for this moron.

[quote user="Kidderminster Canary"]

Which village in Norfolk let out its Village idiot yesterday, the nutter sat behind me and had the loudest shout I have ever heard, but instead of shouting for city he continually  shouted LINE O, WHAT YOU HERE FOR,  and REF WHATS THE POINT followed by Chris Martin is Sh**., some where, some one is looking for this moron.

[/quote]

I think he''s on here posting as Methane (see Martin thread)

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Kidderminster Canary"]

[/quote]

I think he''s on here posting as Methane (see Martin thread)

[/quote]PMd u [Y]

[quote user="Kidderminster Canary"]

[/quote]

I think I know who you are referring to. You were at the side stand towards the left hand side, half way up??

He actually lives nowhere near Norfolk. Met this guy a few times and he''s a decent lad. At least he tries to make an atmosphere rather than majority of the bandwagon boys standing in silence for most of yesterday. Some people just can''t win.....

There was a guy stood behind me at the top of the arkle stand yesterday who started to moan after a massive 4 mins. i am not one to have a go at people for moaning, people are entitled to their opinion (So long as it matches mine ;-) ) but even i had to turn around and tell him to shut up after the first 10 mins cause he was a complete nooob!!

That sounds like the chap who sits on the end row of row m I believe block E upper Barclay near me....ive said before hes a gobby idiot....hes the one who thinks hes shouted something funny and laughs to himself....yet nobody else l;aughs...and theres a few embarresed faces around him......

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]That sounds like the chap who sits on the end row of row m I believe block E upper Barclay near me....ive said before hes a gobby idiot....hes the one who thinks hes shouted something funny and laughs to himself....yet nobody else l;aughs...and theres a few embarresed faces around him......[/quote]We certainly have a few in our following thats for sure!

I think I know who you are referring to. You were at the side stand towards the left hand side, half way up??

He actually lives nowhere near Norfolk. Met this guy a few times and he''s a decent lad. At least he tries to make an atmosphere rather than majority of the bandwagon boys standing in silence for most of yesterday. Some people just can''t win.....

Yes thats the one, I did speak to him at half time and he sounded normal, untill the second half started, the guy next to me actually asked him to shout less and he was polite in his reply but still carried on

Sorry Kidderminster Canary, but when you said "thats him" were you talking to me abou the moron who sits on the end seat of row M Block E, Upper Barclay?

[quote user="Surrey yellow"]At least he tries to make an atmosphere rather than majority of the bandwagon boys standing in silence for most of yesterday. Some people just can''t win.....[/quote]Ahhhhh, poor guy. All he''s trying to do is get a bit of atmosphere going by saying his own players are s**t. My heart bleeds.

We must have been standing very near each other as this bloke was behind me, and was really winding up slagging off Martin all game.

The chap you are all talking about is ginger pele,we were stood next to him and his mates,and had a great laugh with them.Think they all had a few drinks,but they were friendly and very entertaining. Most of the chants were started by these lads,and the Chris Martin thing is only tounge in cheek,as the song goes top of the league having a laugh.They certainly were.

[quote user="norfolk_canary"]He was in the seat right in front of me! thought he was quite funny actually[/quote]

Were you the one that held the scarf when I put it over his mouth.....

[quote user="keelan for england"]The chap you are all talking about is ginger pele,we were stood next to him and his mates,and had a great laugh with them.Think they all had a few drinks,but they were friendly and very entertaining. Most of the chants were started by these lads,and the Chris Martin thing is only tounge in cheek,as the song goes top of the league having a laugh.They certainly were.
[/quote]

Was he with his blond mate? If it is Ginger Pele then he sits a couple of rows in front of me in Block D of the Lower Barclay. His mate is the one that really has a go at the lino in home games.