Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

What if Andy Durso is ref for Leeds match?

He was doing Bristol City v Newcastle on TV yesterday. It was quite ironic when the home fans were booing him and chanting "the referee''s a w***er"...

For gods sake....I was about to have a rant about that idiot of a ref, then realsied it was a "what if" thread...gr...you know I like my rants....havent had many this season lol.

I wrote the Capital Canaries article the week after the Bristol City match and the Pink''Un refused to publish it as it was too libellous against a certain Mr D''Urso. 

What if Grant Holt was abducted by aliens?

Can you imagine that? I couldnt see us winning if he

was in a spaceship!

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Can you imagine that? I couldnt see us winning if he was in charge!
[/quote]

Then Andy D''Urso will be refereeing the game...its not a big deal!

Are we starting to make excuses already?

[quote user="B-Block Yella"]Lee Probert is listed as the ref for our game this saturday, [/quote][url=http://www.refworld.com/referee/17/0]http://www.refworld.com/referee/17/0[/url]Hmm, I''ll always remember him for a terrible game he had here against Derby a few years ago, falling for all their play-acting and disallowing a Martin goal to give us a free-kick. Then again, he did send McAuley off the pitch for treatment against the scum resulting in Pattison''s goal last season.

[quote user="B-Block Yella"]Lee Probert is listed as the ref for our game this saturday,
[/quote]

Could have been worse.