Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Surely Forest have got to buck their recent trend?  So I''ve got to go for:Nottingham Forest to beat PeterboroughGood luck Mr. Tilson and all you Pups.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Any of the Pup''s up for a few Bevvy''s before the Leeds game next weekend, i will be on best behaviour as i''m with my father haha

[/quote]

Where were you thinking of being Devon? I usually go straight to the game because time is short on a Saturday but you never know. Would be good to meet you!

[/quote]

A few of us are meeting in the Nelson Nutty, you''d both be very welcome.

Thanks Beaus.. If I get away in time that could happen[Y] What do you reckon Devon[:^)]

ncfcstar - check your PM''s mate.

As much as I''d love to be wrong I can''t see any further than a home win for Charlton who''s home form ( 11 5 2 36 19 ) suggests a massacre against a Gillingham side that haven''t had an away win all season (0 5 13 11 37 ). So........

Charlton v Gillingham........Home win.

Good luck Tilly. [Y]

After missing a couple of weeks and finally getting back on a winning run, I''m heading to France again this week for Auxerre Vs Le Mans - Home Win. Auxerre are challenging at the top and have put in some great results in their last 5 games, where as Le Mans are in the relegation zone.

Good luck Tilly and the rest of the Pups.

This week I''m going for.....

CELTIC v St Johnstone - Home win

The Robbie Keane factor to continue against the poor old St J team.

By the way Nutty - are you going to Swindon??? If so, it would be nice to meet for a drink before the match finally! I''ll even buy!!!

Muddy

A popular selection this week and the one I''m picking as well...

Arsenal to beat West Ham.

Good luck Til1010, and all PUPs.

Scottish Division 3 which has proved to be a rich hunting ground for me. Leaders Livingston to be too strong at home for Stranraer -          Livingstone Vs Stranraer - Home win     Best of luck Til1010 and heres hoping as always for a City win and of course, a PUPs win!

Good evening all, two big weeks ahead for our boys after a great result last week, if all goes well then the academy will need to start providing some more lads of the quality of Korey and Tom.[:D]

So to do my bit this weeks selection

Hereford v Bradford away win with Peter Taylor doing his bit another 3 points for Bradford.

Good luck Til 1010

Arsenal to beat West Ham

Good Luck Tilly.

I''m up for meeting before the Leeds game but last time we went to the Nelson it took ages to get a drink as it was packed so we went over the road to Roccos where it was a 2 min exercise plus they serve you free pizza, just a suggestion.

This week i''ll go for an away win for Bournemouth at Grimsby, 2nd top against 2ndbottom in league 2.Good luck Tilly and all the PUPs

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Thanks Beaus.. If I get away in time that could happen[Y] What do you reckon Devon[:^)]

ncfcstar - check your PM''s mate.

[/quote]

Yeah that sounds good to me, where can i find the Nelson? i''m usually in a pub from midday on a match day so anywhere will be good for me, we''re borrowing a mate of my dads flat for the weekend so not sure where in the city we are yet but will taxi it to wherever we all meet

Muddy if I was going to Swindon we could definitely sort something out but unfortunately I can''t get away very often on a Saturday. If I ever get to a game in your part of the world we can definitely have that beer.

Devon - The Nelson is opposite the Train Station. This seems to be my thread for crying off but I doubt I will be there. I have other commitments that day and then have to get back straight after the game. The guys who are there will make you welcome I''m sure.

Good Luck Tilly!

PORT TALBOT v Caersws - HOME WIN this week in the Welsh Premiership

Leedscanary.

Ps - just about given up hope on a ticket for the Leeds game at Carrow Road, however I can vouch that the Nelson is indeed the best watering hole for Pups pre and post match - fingers crossed that I''ll be there for the Carlisle game promotion party!

Not that he will take a blind bit of notice of what a woman says, but Wigan to beat Burnley for me please.

Hello all I haven''t had time to take part in this thread for a while and I apologise for that most sincerely. I do hope to be around from now until the last game of the season.

Good luck Tilly and for my nap I would reccomend Ajax away to RKC Waalwijk.

Davo

Like Nutty I''ve been Mr Indecisive and have changed my mind several times, but I''m going with my original view that ARSENAL will have too much for a struggling West Ham side.

Good luck Tilly, and try not to offend too many ladies while you''re at it. (I''m sure Kathy is irredeemable, but you might get some of the others to like you.....[:P])