Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week thirty three of the free bet season. This week it’s our good friend Til 1010 in charge and making the final selections. Tilly has been in cracking form this season and it’s obvious to us all how much effort he makes by leaving no stone unturned all over Europe to find a selection to keep the pressure on Mr Bump at the top of our league. Tilly is currently in joint second place with a success rate of 94% (30/32) and is in a great run of form having napped correctly in each of the last 8 weeks. But Tilly is also one of our sociable PUPs who always shows his face at the PUPs Meets and in fact I run into him at all the supporters gatherings I attend. Although he and I never hold back with the banter between us on here Tilly is often the first friendly face I see at gatherings like the club AGM. There is always a smile and the offer of a drink before he admonishes me for some post or other I have made on here. Also with a smile I might add.

Now Tilly will need all our help if he is to end the run of bad luck we have been suffering over the last few weeks. But for you PUPs that’s just a case of carrying on as you have been. The stats this year are quite incredible. I noticed when I updated our league last week that we now have 8 Pups on 90% or more. Last year we didn’t have any at all that high and that improvement is reflected all the way down the table.

I am still finalising the rota to the end of the season but for the next few weeks we have : -

Mar 27th - Yankee Canary

Apr 3rd - Mister Chops

Apr 10th Ginger Pele

Apr 17th MacDougall’s Perm

Apr 24th Inch High

May 1st Norfolchance1

I’ll hand the free bet over to Tilly now. As always there’s no pressure, because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. No blame and no shame on the free bet pages. So take it away John... the free bet is yours................[:)].......

As always I leave you with Ray''s signature which now reads: -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, Norfolkbroadslim, yes Norfolkchance1 £789 for the Academy,so far.

After a quick search on my new iPod Touch [:P] I have found a game which I see as a draw.

Stoke drew last week 0-0 with Villa who are chasing the 4th spot and this week stoke have a visit from Tottenham who are also after the 4th spot.

So Stoke vs Tottenham - DRAW!

Good luck Til 1010

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

After a quick search on my new iPod Touch [:P] I have found a game which I see as a draw.

[/quote]

Will you be returning it if you get you this one wrong Banana? [:)]

Returning to the Premier League this week and

Arsenal v West Ham - Home Win.

Good luck all PUPs and especially Tilly. Time for the barren run to end.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

Real Madrid  v  Sporting Gijon  (home win)

Best of luck everyone [Y]

[/quote]

Hope I don''t jinx you Cherub, as my picks lately have left a lot to be desired!  [:''(][:''(]

However, I''m backing Real Madrid - they''ve yet to lose at home this season and Gijon have lost 7 of their 12 away games so far.  Let''s hope this one makes 8/13  [:D]

I''m going to go for

Everton vs Bolton - HOME WIN

Everton have looked pretty decent in recent weeks and haven''t been beaten at home in the PL since November. Bolton have picked up since Owen Coyle took over but I think Everton will have too much for them in midfield and will win by a couple of goals.

Good luck Tilly [Y]

Thought I''d get my pick in early for a change this week.

Off to Holland for me and AJAX to beat bottom of the table RKC away from home,

AJAX Amsterdam, away win!

Scottish 3rd division for me this week and I''m going with.......East Stirling v Montrose....Home win.Good luck to Tilly and all this weeks pups.[Y]

Don''t worry Nutty i got your Facebook message and rest assured i am on the case.At this moment i am just taking notes and studying form as they say.I am waiting for certain posters to show their hand to confuse me even more.

Arsenal look good at the moment so my nap is them to beat Wet Sham

I''ve got a funny feeling the Gooners might just win the prem but wasn''t brave enough a month or so back when i started thinking it to put money on them but thier run in is defo the easiest, so watch out Manure and Chelski

Any of the Pup''s up for a few Bevvy''s before the Leeds game next weekend, i will be on best behaviour as i''m with my father haha

going to the ROI leage this week....very risky fixture, Sligo vs Galway, with Galway to win...... (only because i like them :P)

I can only see Tilly managing to pick not one but 6 from this line up of dubious pups.[;)]

Sticking with norf lundun this week and going with the Arsenal to put a few over a certain ENGLAND keeper.

Good luck to Tilly and his bunch of grasses this week.[:D]

A debut for the Estonian league for me.Flora Tallinn over FC Lootus Kohtla-Jarve. The season has only just started but last season Flora went 31-4-1 in the league -coming top by 21 points with a goal difference of +98. Lootus are newly promoted, however to give a comparison the two teams relegated last season went 1-2-15 and 3-0-15 away from home.So far this season Flora have won one and drawn one, Lootus have lost twice. Should be a comfortable win (Price on ladbrokes)

My nap is Arsenal to beat West Ham, Arsenal rarely get beaten at Emirates so should be a home win even though it is a London derby.

Good Luck Tilly and all pickers!

So many choices this week and I''ve changed my mind three times already. However I''m settling for Aston Villa who are unbeaten this year and putting together a solid challenge to get CL qualification. They are at home to Wolves who, although got a good result against Burnley, don''t look capable of causing an upset here.

Aston Villa  V   Wolves    Home Win

Great to see you on the case Tilly[;)]

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Any of the Pup''s up for a few Bevvy''s before the Leeds game next weekend, i will be on best behaviour as i''m with my father haha

[/quote]

Where were you thinking of being Devon? I usually go straight to the game because time is short on a Saturday but you never know. Would be good to meet you!