Sign in to follow this  
Bury Yellow

This board is becoming totally crap

Just come back from the usual pub gathering after work so shouldn''t really be posting in this state of mind but ......

there really is some boring contributions being posted of late.

Yes i know we are really becoming a normal professional club after about about 20 years of torture but some of the contributions are total shite.

Thank goodness for Beau, Mello, Butler et al.

I am now preparing for a long boring trip to Swindon and am desperate for some interesting posts.

Well ???

Although I agree with the point in question, you have just clogged it up even more, I doubt everyone will read this, sit up and change their ways. Some just see this place as somewhere to get attention.

I see it as a place to talk about Norwich City primarily, but if life, the universe and every hotty in it happens to be up for debate, then I''m happy to join in with that too... its just a bit of a laugh, after all, and some people take this place way too seriously! Like, school playground seriously, on recent evidence...

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Just come back from the usual pub gathering after work so shouldn''t really be posting in this state of mind but ...... there really is some boring contributions being posted of late.[/quote]

You''ve been reading too many threads started by Quelchy and Top of the League Lass , hopefully the pair of them will discover msn/facebook/mobile phones soon to do their chatting [:)]

Don''t despair Bury things will get better  when the under 16''s get new toys[;)]

I just hope some of them never find out about breeding or we are all in for the 4 horsemen bit!!

Have a safe and we all hope fruitfull trip to Swindon and bear in mind that next season when things return to normal so MIGHT this forum.[:D]

Ignore the crap. I''m quickly discovering it''s either that or you begin to lose the will to live [;)]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Just come back from the usual pub gathering after work so shouldn''t really be posting in this state of mind but ...... there really is some boring contributions being posted of late. Yes i know we are really becoming a normal professional club after about about 20 years of torture but some of the contributions are total shite. Thank goodness for Beau, Mello, Butler et al. I am now preparing for a long boring trip to Swindon and am desperate for some interesting posts. Well ???[/quote]

No, honestly, don''t post when you are pissed you just end up embarrassing yourself.

I bet WACCOE is humming while PINKUN is just about turning over.

It''s team affecting message board. We need to find new ways of corresponding when there is nothing to get upset over.

NCFC are in an unusual position for these boards (at least since I''ve been about) - we''re top of the league and there''s a general feeling of positivity... which seems to equate to there being very little to talk about.  Seems to go along these lines:"Hey Beau, how about Norwich being top of the league?" "Yeah, good innit." "Yeah............................ erm................ so, seen any totty about recently?"

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Just come back from the usual pub gathering after work so shouldn''t really be posting in this state of mind but ...... there really is some boring contributions being posted of late. Yes i know we are really becoming a normal professional club after about about 20 years of torture but some of the contributions are total shite. Thank goodness for Beau, Mello, Butler et al. I am now preparing for a long boring trip to Swindon and am desperate for some interesting posts. Well ???[/quote]

No, honestly, don''t post when you are pissed you just end up embarrassing yourself.

[/quote]

Hark at you....

If thats your opinion then theres a simple answer to your apparent negativity towards this site -

Don''t go on it!

I used to be a regular on wrath of the Barclay till I got p i s s e d of with an aspect of it so don''t use it anymote!

I think the reason is that everybody is happy, what do we really have to debate? Thus far whatever Lambert or McNally have done has turned out to be the right decision. Its reallya very small price to pay. The ''Its not just football section is good entertainment there are some proper right wing nut jobs post on there.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

Hark at you....

[/quote]

Hooray! Here''s Mello to entertain us, he will liven this Board up with his shining wit and wisdom. He alone can save us from all the "total shite contributions".

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]I think the reason is that everybody is happy, what do we really have to debate? Thus far whatever Lambert or McNally have done has turned out to be the right decision. Its reallya very small price to pay. The ''Its not just football section is good entertainment there are some proper right wing nut jobs post on there. [/quote]There hasn''t been a climate change debate on there for a while, has there? I think if I ever get the write the ''History of Climate Change'' book I''d like to, I won''t bother publishing it conventionally, just post it in that subforum... will go down a storm with the likes of HC! [;)]

I agree, full of s**t threads like this one

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

Hark at you....

[/quote]

Hooray! Here''s Mello to entertain us, he will liven this Board up with his shining wit and wisdom. He alone can save us from all the "total shite contributions".

[/quote]

And your worthwhile contribution to this forum is?.....Go on, tell us all....

I actually think you''re jealous.....because you don''t seem a very happy person?

Never mind, you just carry on being your usual nasty, contemptuous and sour snide self....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

Hark at you....

[/quote]

[/quote]

I actually think you''re jealous.....because you don''t seem a very happy person?

Never mind, you just carry on being your usual nasty, contemptuous and sour snide self....

[/quote]

I don''t have to justify myself. You have been held up as an example of a worthwhile contributor, someone who we should say "Thank goodness" for having here. Each to their own though, obviously BY finds something amusing in your infantile humour.

Absolutely marvellous stuff.

Thank you one and all.

BTW anyone who thinks climate change (or is that global warming!) is because of human activity, please ask any of the main parties or media for proof.

Finally, I love Grant Holt and I want his babies. I thank you.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Absolutely marvellous stuff.

Thank you one and all.

BTW anyone who thinks climate change (or is that global warming!) is because of human activity, please ask any of the main parties or media for proof.

Finally, I love Grant Holt and I want his babies. I thank you.[/quote]What have the media or political parties got to do with science?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]Absolutely marvellous stuff.

Thank you one and all.

Finally, I love Grant Holt and I want his babies. I thank you.[/quote]What have the media or political parties got to do with science?[/quote]Nothing but both are very good at intervening and making situations ten times worse than they were before

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]Absolutely marvellous stuff.

Thank you one and all.

Finally, I love Grant Holt and I want his babies. I thank you.[/quote]What have the media or political parties got to do with science?[/quote]Nothing but both are very good at intervening and making situations ten times worse than they were before[/quote]I quite agree, which is why I feel both should stay out of the whole thing and just let science get on with it... especially the bloody politicians... if Milliband''s smug little face suggesting old ladies pop on an extra jumper instead of putting the heating on isn''t enough to make you want to burn a polar bear in protest, I don''t know what is....

[quote user="Bury Yellow"] Finally, I love Grant Holt and I want his babies. I thank you.[/quote]You know he has kids right? So you know when you say you want his babies I am also quietly talking into a hidden microphone in my jacket lapel to a colleague I have in intelligence who is now tracking you IP address . . . . . . . . .Grant Holts first official outed stalker and kidnapper.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Bury Yellow"] Finally, I love Grant Holt and I want his babies. I thank you.[/quote]

You know he has kids right? So you know when you say you want his babies I am also quietly talking into a hidden microphone in my jacket lapel to a colleague I have in intelligence who is now tracking you IP address . . . . . . . . .

Grant Holts first official outed stalker and kidnapper.
[/quote]

And I am wearing a disguise so you can''t recognise me[;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]I think the reason is that everybody is happy, what do we really have to debate? Thus far whatever Lambert or McNally have done has turned out to be the right decision.

Its reallya very small price to pay. The ''Its not just football section is good entertainment there are some proper right wing nut jobs post on there.
[/quote]
There hasn''t been a climate change debate on there for a while, has there?

I think if I ever get the write the ''History of Climate Change'' book I''d like to, I won''t bother publishing it conventionally, just post it in that subforum... will go down a storm with the likes of HC! [;)]
[/quote]

Yep,and it''s still like twatting your head against an American built brick wall!

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

Hark at you....

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t have to justify myself. You have been held up as an example of a worthwhile contributor, someone who we should say "Thank goodness" for having here. Each to their own though, obviously BY finds something amusing in your infantile humour.

[/quote]

Once again, never mind, you just carry on being your usual nasty, contemptuous and sour snide self....

I''ll just carry on regardless........WAHAY!

<= Knobcheese.

They did this because they can see yet another way to screw more tax out of us, simples. 113.9p a litre of fuel at Adsa (usually the cheapest) . They have turned fuel duty into a poll tax 80p a litre to their coffers...... but no, this is due to global warming.

Just amazes me that our government expects this little island to pay for the worlds polution.

[quote user="Depraved"]

They did this because they can see yet another way to screw more tax out of us, simples. 113.9p a litre of fuel at Adsa (usually the cheapest) . They have turned fuel duty into a poll tax 80p a litre to their coffers...... but no, this is due to global warming.

Just amazes me that our government expects this little island to pay for the worlds polution.

[/quote]I don''t recall anyone in Government stating that the high fuel prices are down to climate change? I think they''ve been rather open and honest about the fact that they''re robbing b*stards who are bleeding us dry?

[quote user="Woman in the Stands (WITS)"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]Absolutely marvellous stuff. Thank you one and all. BTW anyone who thinks climate change (or is that global warming!) is because of human activity, please ask any of the main parties or media for proof. Finally, I love Grant Holt and I want his babies. I thank you.What have the media or political parties got to do with science?[/quote]

Nothing but both are very good at intervening and making situations ten times worse than they were before
[/quote]

sorry for double post