Sign in to follow this  
NCFC4LIFE

Charlton Away!!!!

Speaking to my mate about Charlton away in April, obviously will be a ballet!!!! But I feel the club should gurantee tickets to everyone who made the trip down to the Valley last day of the season last year!!!!Thoughts?!

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Speaking to my mate about Charlton away in April, obviously will be a ballet!!!! But I feel the club should gurantee tickets to everyone who made the trip down to the Valley last day of the season last year!!!!

Thoughts?!
[/quote]

Was going to go, but can''t stand ballet so might give it a miss. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Speaking to my mate about Charlton away in April, obviously will be a ballet!!!! But I feel the club should gurantee tickets to everyone who made the trip down to the Valley last day of the season last year!!!!Thoughts?![/quote]

Was going to go, but can''t stand ballet so might give it a miss. Thanks for the heads up.

[/quote]The nearest it''ll get to a ballet is if Canary Fairy turns up in his tutu....

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Yea but how ironic if we clinch promotion at the Valley!!! after last year??? cant miss that!!! surely?
[/quote]

I was there last year, sat in the home end, and it looks like I may have to again this year, I wouldn''t have missed last years game there for any reason at all, and I won''t be missing this years either.

Was just poking fun at your typo - ballet v ballot

Not sure how I''d feel if I turned up and there was a bit of Swan Lake going on, it would still beat last year''s shambles I suppose.

I''ve applied, group three, already accepted that I won''t get them again. Can''t begin to think how many hours I wasted refreshing the online ticketing screen for Colchester.

Still, I''ve got Orient tickets.

Rubbish idea, i doubt if many still have their stubs from that game, i certainly dont. Just as well i already have 10 from this season.

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Yea but how ironic if we clinch promotion at the Valley!!! after last year??? cant miss that!!! surely?[/quote]I put a bet on us to get promoted at Charlton away at the start of the season, got 14/1! Nice £140 for me if it happens :)Charlton away will be quality, I still think that will be the day.

I can''t work out what would be better; winning the title at Leyton Orient so Charlton have to give us a standing ovation, or winning the title at Charlton, so we can see their faces and celebrate as much as we didn''t after last season.........

[quote user="Big Slob"]Rubbish idea, i doubt if many still have their stubs from that game, i certainly dont. Just as well i already have 10 from this season.[/quote]I know its not actually gonna happen douche!!!

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"][quote user="Big Slob"]Rubbish idea, i doubt if many still have their stubs from that game, i certainly dont. Just as well i already have 10 from this season.[/quote]I know its not actually gonna happen douche!!![/quote]Why bother wasting a thread about it then you nob jockey

Well its like all the other bollocks that gets posted on here!!! If you think that way Mr Slob then there would be now forum!!!#

MUG

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Speaking to my mate about Charlton away in April, obviously will be a ballet!!!! But I feel the club should gurantee tickets to everyone who made the trip down to the Valley last day of the season last year!!!!

Thoughts?!
[/quote]

Are you joking? There were people there that day who had hardly been away all season. You think they should get priority over people who''ve done most games this season?? 

i went to charlton in 2007 when peter grant was in charge what a shambles that was..i deserve a ticket for sitting through that [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]i went to charlton in 2007 when peter grant was in charge what a shambles that was..i deserve a ticket for sitting through that [:D][/quote]

Yep, woeful, although we could have scraped a 0-0 out of it. Doc gave away a pair of penno''s (I still get angry that the second one was given) in the last 10 minutes which Fatty Reid stuck away.

[quote user="pennywise "]i went to charlton in 2007 when peter grant was in charge what a shambles that was..i deserve a ticket for sitting through that [:D][/quote]

Took my form in today and asked how many tickets are we likley to get, was told we have asked for 4000, so just hope it turns out for us but  I think we will not get that many, hope we do though

i dont go to many away games, i have only just turned 17 and my family are not really into away games and couldnt afford to go on my own lol. I have had a season ticket for 9 or 10 years do you think i will get a ticket? I have got tickets for away derby games for the last 2 years with the application form and Charlton last year which was too i think.

Thoughts?!
[/quote]

or to people who showed faith with the club in the early months of this season and went to  away matches at Exeter, Hartlepool , Carlisle...........funny how the away support has grown from 1,000 to 3,000 during the season

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]Speaking to my mate about Charlton away in April, obviously will be a ballet!!!! But I feel the club should gurantee tickets to everyone who made the trip down to the Valley last day of the season last year!!!!Thoughts?![/quote]

or to people who showed faith with the club in the early months of this season and went to  away matches at Exeter, Hartlepool , Carlisle...........funny how the away support has grown from 1,000 to 3,000 during the season

[/quote]But I don''t have my Hartlepool ticket stub Tangy... it''s all your fault! [:(]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Thoughts?!
[/quote]

[/quote]

But I don''t have my Hartlepool ticket stub Tangy... it''s all your fault! [:(]
[/quote]

No its not - blame it on the Mk3 umbrella (that somebody has kept hold of !!!!).

I''ll be your witness that you were there inside the ground with the rest of the faithful 1,000

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]But I don''t have my Hartlepool ticket stub Tangy... it''s all your fault! [:(][/quote]

No its not - blame it on the Mk3 umbrella (that somebody has kept hold of !!!!).

I''ll be your witness that you were there inside the ground with the rest of the faithful 1,000

[/quote]Tangy and Smudger ?........a right couple of dodgy geezers if you ask me ! All these sob stories about missing stubs, losing umbrellas and witness statements.....purleeeese !! No stubs?...... No tickets !.....No umbrella?........ Get wet!...... Where would we be if we didn''t have rules, eh, eh ?..... Anarchy......that''s what we''d be in, that''s what....... People need to take responsibility for their actions...... All these namby-pamby, wishy-washy liberal types ?.....Where''s that got us, eh eh ?...... People need to take responsibility for their actions.... This would never have happened under the......( rant) (rant )I didn''t go to Exeter OR Hartlepool but I can take it on the chin...( Best not let on that I''ve got ten registered stubs so I''m alright Jack. They might get upset......)

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]But I don''t have my Hartlepool ticket stub Tangy... it''s all your fault! [:(][/quote]

[/quote]Tangy and Smudger ?........a right couple of dodgy geezers if you ask me ! All these sob stories about missing stubs, losing umbrellas and witness statements.....purleeeese !! No stubs?...... No tickets !.....No umbrella?........ Get wet!...... Where would we be if we didn''t have rules, eh, eh ?..... Anarchy......that''s what we''d be in, that''s what....... People need to take responsibility for their actions...... All these namby-pamby, wishy-washy liberal types ?.....Where''s that got us, eh eh ?...... People need to take responsibility for their actions.... This would never have happened under the......( rant) (rant )I didn''t go to Exeter OR Hartlepool but I can take it on the chin...( Best not let on that I''ve got ten registered stubs so I''m alright Jack. They might get upset......)[/quote]Yeah, yeah, yeah Smithy... my point exactly mate... You lot keep snapping all the tickets up for subscribed matches and I have to sit in the home end and get thrown out when we go 3-0 up! [:P]I think I was mugged of my Hartlepool tickets by one of their stewards.Ahh well all will be ok as long as we don''t play Ipswich during the first month or so of next season.I have 8 bonafide stubs excluding Hartlepool and the Colchester/Charlton ones which I expect that I will end up in the home end for both.Guess I could go to Tranmere on Good Friday if I was that concerned and I could of gone to Stockport, Carlisle or Southampton in hindsight (where I was a bit undecided whether to go or not).I will take my chances on them bending the rules a little for those with stubs in the home end/or lost stubs that they have records for you purchasing off them.  If they don''t let me through with the ticket I have lost and the two I have had in the home ends then it will just give me something else to grumble to Delia about.  I bet she never has to sit in the home end away from home???