Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Who is our head physio?

I am only asking because I believe Simon Reynolds who was our Physio left the club last month.

I can''t find anything on the offy site or here to confirm if this is the case?  Seems strange that it wouldn''t be reported if true, not unless I have just missed it or that he is still our physio.

Can anyone confirm this?

Pete?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I am only asking because I believe Simon Reynolds who was our Physio left the club last month.

I can''t find anything on the offy site or here to confirm if this is the case?  Seems strange that it wouldn''t be reported if true, not unless I have just missed it or that he is still our physio.

Can anyone confirm this?

Pete?

[/quote]

Oops, getting Neal Reynolds and Simon Spencer mixed up[:$]

* I believe Simon Spencer may have left the club last month

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]If there''s a vacancy can I apply to massage those thighs that have pulled muscles? [:P][/quote]

[:O][:O][:O][:$]

[/quote]Did I embarrass you? Hahaha [;)] Just as well I didn''t mention the baby oil then lol

Years ago it was Tim Shepard or something like that was it not? I remember that name from the 80s and 90s if I am correct. But no clue who it is now. Maybe on a tight budget it now a days its like players please don''t get hurt and that is what the NHS is for.

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]Years ago it was Tim Shepard or something like that was it not? I remember that name from the 80s and 90s if I am correct. But no clue who it is now. Maybe on a tight budget it now a days its like players please don''t get hurt and that is what the NHS is for.
[/quote]

Doesn''t seem like 9 years since Tim left does it?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Was Simon''s departure reported?

[/quote]

Doesn''t look like it.

[/quote]

It all falls into place.

[:^)]