Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
vos

Where is Julie Reinger

Before anyone mentions it, there is a football connection, she is Football Commentator Chris Goreham''s wife. We have not seen Julie on TV for a month - is she on holiday ?? As many on this site know most of what''s happening in Norfolk, I thought I would ask !!

[quote user="vos"]Before anyone mentions it, there is a football connection, she is Football Commentator Chris Goreham''s wife. We have not seen Julie on TV for a month - is she on holiday ?? As many on this site know most of what''s happening in Norfolk, I thought I would ask !![/quote]

Shes under a deep depression at the moment, but there could be sunny spells later.

Was"nt she married to a Forest player a one time prehaps shes fed up with Chris either on the early show or doing footy commentry. I heard shes run off with Ashley Cole he is always looking for a warm front

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]Was"nt she married to a Forest player a one time prehaps shes fed up with Chris either on the early show or doing footy commentry. I heard shes run off with Ashley Cole he is always looking for a warm front[/quote]

Yes she was married to Christian Edwards who used to play for Forest before she married Chris, met Christian at a friend''s wedding a couple of years ago and when I told him I was a Norwich fan he mentioned her and Chris.

"sorry but i like a pair of t*ts with my weather forcast "

I''ll see if I can get Ant and Dec to help out

[quote user="cosmos67"]I dont miss her..........shes got no t*ts .....sorry but i like a pair of t*ts with my weather forcast[/quote]Ha ha! That''s the best post I''ve ever read on here.

[quote user="the unit"]feel sorry for her married to goreham. he probably climax''s thinking of his signed neil adams photograph...[/quote]

She certainly doesn''t go for looks then. Chris has a good face for radio. He looks like some kind of trainspotting nerd, or a chess champion.

[quote user="Bird Table"][quote user="cosmos67"]I dont miss her..........shes got no t*ts .....sorry but i like a pair of t*ts with my weather forcast[/quote]

Ha ha! That''s the best post I''ve ever read on here.
[/quote]

I thought City1st''s respose was better. Spot on!

[quote user="Bird Table"][quote user="cosmos67"]I dont miss her..........shes got no t*ts .....sorry but i like a pair of t*ts with my weather forcast[/quote]

Ha ha! That''s the best post I''ve ever read on here.
[/quote]

Yes, she''s petite breasted cosmos, there''s only so much that you can put in the mouth, but she''s no woof!

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HUgg4xyCD50/Rott6gJOy8I/AAAAAAAAAic/Uj8a8Q0gI5A/s200/Julie+Reinger+Bikini.jpg[/img]

[quote user="pennywise "]

can`t hold a candle to wendy hurrel or becky mantin ...  weather forecasting minge  legends them two width="46"

[/quote]Becky Mantin isn''t nearly as fit as she thinks she is... Hurrell is lovely, though.Couldn''t care less about the size of Julie Reigners tits, but I always remember her as being proper annoying...

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]haha why would you want to put boobies in your mouth anyway![/quote]Someone else answer her, I''m going for a lie down...

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]only joking i get it from my parnter all the time, he keeps tellig me its for my own good[/quote][:S]

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]

[quote user="the unit"]feel sorry for her married to goreham. he probably climax''s thinking of his signed neil adams photograph...[/quote]

She certainly doesn''t go for looks then. Chris has a good face for radio. He looks like some kind of trainspotting nerd, or a chess champion.

[/quote]

Brains from Thunder birds                                                                               Chris Goreham

Her''s a nicer piccie of Julie, as for Chris Goreham, met him at a fans forum and he''s a lovely person to chat too, lovely smile and not a bad body either [:)]