Sign in to follow this  
vos

Where is Julie Reinger

[quote user="cityangel"]Her''s a nicer piccie of Julie, as for Chris Goreham, met him at a fans forum and he''s a lovely person to chat too, lovely smile and not a bad body either [:)][/quote]

Pervert!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Her''s a nicer piccie of Julie, as for Chris Goreham, met him at a fans forum and he''s a lovely person to chat too, lovely smile and not a bad body either [:)][/quote]

Pervert!

[/quote]

Whats wrong with a woman making nice comments about a man? [:)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Why hasn''t morty told us if he''d tap it yet ?Now, I''m not normally one for a conspiracy, or putting 2 and 2 together, but...[/quote]Morty''s been noticeable by his absence from such things the last few days... I''m concered his owners have had him spayed.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="blahblahblah"]Why hasn''t morty told us if he''d tap it yet ?

Now, I''m not normally one for a conspiracy, or putting 2 and 2 together, but...
[/quote]
Morty''s been noticeable by his absence from such things the last few days... I''m concered his owners have had him spayed.
[/quote]

It could just be that he''s getting some........[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="blahblahblah"]Why hasn''t morty told us if he''d tap it yet ?Now, I''m not normally one for a conspiracy, or putting 2 and 2 together, but...[/quote]Morty''s been noticeable by his absence from such things the last few days... I''m concered his owners have had him spayed.[/quote]

[/quote]It could be my fault that.  When the Joe Kosich thread was getting silly, someone said in there, "what next, Tony Fernandes turning up and calling morty a c*ck ?" - soooo, I made a thread, pretended I was Fernandes, and called morty a c*ck.  You don''t think he''s taken it personally do you ?

Shame on you for that sexiest remark Angel you being a married woman and all that.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Pervert!

[/quote]

Whats wrong with a woman making nice comments about a man? [:)]

[/quote]

It''s disgusting, I can see the drool dripping off your chin and splashing onto your laminate flooring.  It''s enough to make a man sick.

You are also a married woman - tut tut and god knows how, if this is how you behave.

You may wish to consider a few drops of  bromide in your evening cuppa[;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="blahblahblah"]Why hasn''t morty told us if he''d tap it yet ?

Now, I''m not normally one for a conspiracy, or putting 2 and 2 together, but...
[/quote]
Morty''s been noticeable by his absence from such things the last few days... I''m concered his owners have had him spayed.
[/quote]

[/quote]

It could be my fault that.  When the Joe Kosich thread was getting silly, someone said in there, "what next, Tony Fernandes turning up and calling morty a c*ck ?" - soooo, I made a thread, pretended I was Fernandes, and called morty a c*ck.  You don''t think he''s taken it personally do you ?
[/quote]

Ahhhhhhhhh - that would have been me! It was all taken tongue in cheek from Morty, in fact I remember him having a right laff about it!

From a facebook site :"got an e-mail from bbc saying thisThank you for your concern. Julie''s off work for a little while but we are hoping she will be back soon. We will pass on your thoughts."Bit worrying that. All very mysterious.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Having a baby maybe.[/quote]That would be good, & topical for me, speaking as an expectant grandad (any day now!). Must say she still looked pretty skinny to me last time she was on telly.

[quote user="cosmos67"]I dont miss her..........shes got no t*ts .....sorry but i like a pair of t*ts with my weather forcast[/quote]Mowbray and Grant are looking for work - could be a match.

[quote user="cosmos67"]I dont miss her..........shes got no t*ts .....sorry but i like a pair of t*ts with my weather forcast[/quote]Mello''s your man![img]http://amongthethugs.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/geordie-fat.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="cosmos67"]I dont miss her..........shes got no t*ts .....sorry but i like a pair of t*ts with my weather forcast[/quote]

Mello''s your man!

[img]http://amongthethugs.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/geordie-fat.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

It wasn''t cold that day.....my nips aren''t protruding....(apart from the one sat on my shoulders)...

Have to say I think it''s a pretty poor show from Look East not to have said anything at all about her not being on for about six weeks. She''s been a regular on the prog for years and they must know a lot of people are wondering where the heck she is. I''m sure the brains there could have come up with one or two sentences just to say she''s off sick or working on something else for a while or left the prog or been eaten by Jim Bacon or whatever.