Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

Norwich City - Carling cup winners 2010!

Well what a great and unexpected win for us today! Have to admit I diddnt even know we were in the final but it was great to see all those yellow and green scarves! Also why were we playing in red and are we not sponsored by aviva anymore as noticed AIG was on the shirts today!

when i first saw the yellow and green scarfs i thought that they were norwich fans at first but then realised what they were doing.

[quote user="Quelchy"]when i first saw the yellow and green scarfs i thought that they were norwich fans at first but then realised what they were doing.[/quote]Don''t be silly, everyone knows we wear green and yellow, not their awful yellow and green

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Also why were we playing in red and are we not sponsored by aviva anymore as noticed AIG was on the shirts today![/quote]AIG stands for Aviva Insurance Group.

[quote user="NCFC-47"]Rooney was a great loan signing for us[/quote]yeh Fergie has made a great signing for us there. Although I do feel it was a bit harsh changing the whole starting XI to that of the 1-0 win over Oldham!

I like the way they are protesting, with a £10 scarf after they have paid £50+ for a ticket in which so much of the proceeds will be directed to the people they protest against.

with man utd waving green and gold scarfs around its good publicity for us, we got a mention on the bbc 1 coverage during the game - its good for us and were not doing anythink!

Apparently the Villa fans were chanting "Are you Norwich in disguise" - which given the result is obviously a favourable comment on their fears about Man Utd being a feeder club for us...