Sign in to follow this  
McNamees attitude

Be happy :)

Not everyone does but too many people on this forum feel the need to slag people off and correct every single typo, spelling mistake or what not. People are getting too pedantic and moan too much on here recently. Why can''t we all be a bit more friendly and happy? Most of us all follow City after all

[quote user="MCWILL"]Not everyone does but too many people on this forum feel the need to slag people off and correct every single typo, spelling mistake or what not. People are getting too pedantic and moan too much on here recently. Why can''t we all be a bit more friendly and happy? Most of us all follow City after all[/quote]BINNER

[quote user="MCWILL"]Not everyone does but too many people on this forum feel the need to slag people off and correct every single typo, spelling mistake or what not. People are getting too pedantic and moan too much on here recently. Why can''t we all be a bit more friendly and happy? Most of us all follow City after all[/quote]

You''ve missed the full stop off the end of your final sentence.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="MCWILL"]Not everyone does but too many people on this forum feel the need to slag people off and correct every single typo, spelling mistake or what not. People are getting too pedantic and moan too much on here recently. Why can''t we all be a bit more friendly and happy? Most of us all follow City after all[/quote]

[/quote]lmfao[Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]lmfao[Y]

[/quote]Beau, did u have any joy with tickets for Leeds? myself and Kev had no joy along with alot of other fans lol

On the contrary, all i''ve noticed recently is a rash of people complaining about people slating or slagging other people (or players), when 99 times out of 100, they''re just ''avin a larf or offering an opinion.

I''d suggest most people on here are happy city fans at this particular moment (anyone please feel free to correct me if i''m wrong there). It''s just those that think we''re not happy that need to chill out!!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]lmfao[Y]

[/quote]Beau, did u have any joy with tickets for Leeds? myself and Kev had no joy along with alot of other fans lol[/quote]

Managed to get two for the wife and myself, but not together! It was chaos to be honest. Although I''ve got Super Membership we had no warning they were going on sale, and in the end I had to buy one online and then hang on the phone for half an hour to buy another one nearby because it wouldn''t let me log back in under Sue''s membership number. The system''s crap! Don''t give up though mate, there are bound to be one or two floating around before the 27th.

[quote user="a1canary"]On the contrary, all i''ve noticed recently is a rash of people complaining about people slating or slagging other people (or players), when 99 times out of 100, they''re just ''avin a larf or offering an opinion. I''d suggest most people on here are happy city fans at this particular moment (anyone please feel free to correct me if i''m wrong there). It''s just those that think we''re not happy that need to chill out!![/quote]

What a fucking ridiculous post. [;)]

[quote user="MCWILL"]and moan too much on here recently.[/quote]Why do you have to moan about people moaning for goodness sake?[8o|]