Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

Open Goal seen in Asda with Ticket to Leeds match

Bing Bong "Would the person who wants a ticket for the Leeds match, please PM Open Goal and a cleaner is required for aisle 18.

[quote user="morty"]Which aisle, just getting my shoes on......[/quote]Towards the back, near the bakery section I think, might have been by the eggs.

[quote user="open goal"]the ''PM me if your interested'' aisle[/quote]Is that next to the beans?

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="open goal"]the ''PM me if your interested'' aisle[/quote]Is that next to the beans?[/quote]

Just down from where Askou is queuing

[/quote]I just saw him in there, he was limping you know.(Is cross thread comedy to complex?)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="open goal"]the ''PM me if your interested'' aisle[/quote]

Is that next to the beans?
[/quote]

[/quote]

I just saw him in there, he was limping you know.

(Is cross thread comedy to complex?)
[/quote]

You''re really on top of your game today, Morts.Pure comedy gold[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="open goal"]the ''PM me if your interested'' aisle[/quote]Is that next to the beans?[/quote]

[/quote]I just saw him in there, he was limping you know.(Is cross thread comedy to complex?)[/quote]

[/quote]Why thank you kind sir.I''m trying a quality over quantity approach to my posting, with still the occasional whinge.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]

[/quote]I just saw him in there, he was limping you know.(Is cross thread comedy to complex?)[/quote]

[/quote]Why thank you kind sir.I''m trying a quality over quantity approach to my posting, with still the occasional whinge.[;)][/quote]You bloody teenagers, too much time on your hands...(Is cross-thread comedy from weeks-gone-by too complex, as well?)

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="open goal"]the ''PM me if your interested'' aisle[/quote]

Is that next to the beans?
[/quote]

[/quote]

I just saw him in there, he was limping you know.

(Is cross thread comedy to complex?)
[/quote]

[/quote]

Why thank you kind sir.

I''m trying a quality over quantity approach to my posting, with still the occasional whinge.

[;)]
[/quote]
You bloody teenagers, too much time on your hands...

(Is cross-thread comedy from weeks-gone-by too complex, as well?)
[/quote]

No, that''s just showing off. Typical bloody student!

*wanders off muttering to self*

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]Only for another 4 months!! Then its time to make my way into the job market for the first time in 4 years... I hope its not changed too much since I''ve been away, I''d really love to get a job that pays enough to be able to pm people when spare tickets to football games come available... not that anyone does that on here, of course...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]
Only for another 4 months!! Then its time to make my way into the job market for the first time in 4 years... I hope its not changed too much since I''ve been away, I''d really love to get a job that pays enough to be able to pm people when spare tickets to football games come available... not that anyone does that on here, of course...
[/quote]

[:D] Absolutely right. That would be a flagrant breach of forum rules.[:P]

open goal has left ASDA after fornicating all over aisle 6, 7 and 8.

This reminds me of a joke..

Guy meets god and says god, how can i get into heaven,, god says you must go 6 months without drugs, sex and alcohol... 6 months later god turns up, god says how did it go and the guy say, pretty well actually, no drugs wasnt a problem, no alcohol was a bit harder but i managed, god turns and says "what about having no sex", the guy turns and says "well, that was a bit harder, she was standing over the freezer and i just couldnt resist". god says "im not happy about this, im going to have to throw you out of heaven, its not aloud".. the guy turns to god and says "funny that, its pretty much exactly what they said when chucking me out of ASDA"