Sign in to follow this  
open goal

your luck may be in part two

Apparantly i may not advertise in this section that i have a ticket for the leeds game available (hence the removal of ''your luck may be in'')... please pm me on that issue if interested. This post is purely football related..

I think Norwich will beat leeds... It will be a tough game but i think we will scrape through 2-1! If we do win this game i think we will then be guaranteed promotion.. (title winners!!)

Like i said that post was purely football related and i didnt even really mention about the fact i have a spare leeds ticket available (pm me)

[quote user="open goal"]Apparantly i may not advertise in this section that i have a ticket for the leeds game available (hence the removal of ''your luck may be in'')... please pm me on that issue if interested. This post is purely football related.. I think Norwich will beat leeds... It will be a tough game but i think we will scrape through 2-1! If we do win this game i think we will then be guaranteed promotion.. (title winners!!) Like i said that post was purely football related and i didnt even really mention about the fact i have a spare leeds ticket available (pm me)[/quote]

Like your style...

The wannabe Pinkun Getsapo would have complained that it was in the wrong place. Bad luck fella, they enjoy the power of complaining.

hmmmm... i dont know what your all on about... this is a football and ncfc related post only... may we only discuss football and ncfc related things please.. And if hypothetically this spare leeds ticket did exist you would need to PM me! ;)

[quote user="open goal"]hmmmm... i dont know what your all on about... this is a football and ncfc related post only... may we only discuss football and ncfc related things please.. And if hypothetically this spare leeds ticket did exist you would need to PM me! ;)[/quote]I only hope you don''t get caught out [;)]

Hypothetically, Glenn Roeder may be intrigued by your other post and could by sheer coincidence join the forum and PM you. What ever happened then would be an entirely private matter. Alternatively, anyone else could also contact you, privately.

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]Hypothetically, Glenn Roeder may be intrigued by your other post and could by sheer coincidence join the forum and PM you. What ever happened then would be an entirely private matter. Alternatively, anyone else could also contact you, privately.[/quote]I must have missed your tenure as forum policeman...You are a very bored Glenn Roeder, and I claim my 5 earth pounds !

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]Hypothetically, Glenn Roeder may be intrigued by your other post and could by sheer coincidence join the forum and PM you. What ever happened then would be an entirely private matter. Alternatively, anyone else could also contact you, privately.[/quote]

this is very true, but also very unlikely... So back to football matters.. what does everyone make of than Ronaldo... (football related)

and that grant holt, hes scored a few goals this season- how will he do next? (NCFC Related)

Oh and there is a leeds game at carrow rd soon, everyone got tickets? Anyone need one?

no i believe grant holt is still here... remember blahblahblah this is strictly football related and ncfc related.......

(in relation to the TWO tickets i have available in the snakepit, non imapired view they are both still available and im now wrestling with my concience.. four offers of £50 for one, £75 for the pair, or a norwich fan living in leads who is a member and couldnt get tickets.... i remember how i felt before i got a season ticket and had to pay £80 to watch norwich play ipswich!)

GHIS... UPS OR Pickup at the ground... Ill have a printed version done for that one match...

TBH mate.... cause i dont want to you to be pinning your hopes on me i think the tickets are going in another direction.... but if anything changes i will let you know and the very best of luck at getting one!!! OTBC!

so one of my tickets has gone (for free) there was a sob story attached to a leeds fan and the other one i think im going to be having to give to my little brother!!

oh and to the forum police.... hahahaha... there is a song once sung by MC Hammer that i would like to quote,

''Yo I told you u can''t touch this

Why you standing there man u can''t touch this

Yo sound the bells school is in sucker u can''t touch this''

[quote user="open goal"]oh and to the forum police.... hahahaha... there is a song once sung by MC Hammer that i would like to quote, ''Yo I told you u can''t touch this Why you standing there man u can''t touch this Yo sound the bells school is in sucker u can''t touch this''[/quote]

Think you were safe as Pete from Archant has posted that he was at the reserve game this afternoon [:)]