Sign in to follow this  
adycanary

Away Tickets

Went to ground yesterday to get 3 Huddersfield tickets, got told only single seat available but to go back today as getting another 1000 this morning, Got them no problem, would just like to inform people who do want to go to get tickets asap if you haven''t got them yet

[quote user="adycanary"]

Went to ground yesterday to get 3 Huddersfield tickets, got told only single seat available but to go back today as getting another 1000 this morning, Got them no problem, would just like to inform people who do want to go to get tickets asap if you haven''t got them yet

[/quote]

I was told that the initial allocation was 1,600.

If I remember correctly the away end holds 4,000

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?"][quote user="adycanary"]

[/quote]

I was told that the initial allocation was 1,600.

If I remember correctly the away end holds 4,000

Told me today that we had 1600 then gave us further 1000 this morning, I believe if we take full 4000 we have to pay for them even if we don''t sell them all, the chap at box office said he was expecting about 2500 to go.

he also said that orient would be general sale but Charlton would be applications, approx 3000 tickets for each game.

Think we might hit 3,000 with this one! Honestly cant wait for it, If we beat them it will scare the shit out of Leeds.... any last hopes of catching us will go!

" would just like to inform people who do want to go to get tickets asap"

What''s the panic ?

The ground holds 24,500

they currently average 14,000

(even for Leeds there was only 22,000)

The away end holds 4000. I doubt very much we will sell that many in advance. Away games area are always a free for all regarding seating arrangements.

Stop fretting