Sign in to follow this  
Bird Table

Hey DJ!

A trivial point I know, but...

Can''t the club play some different music before kick-off? Every home match it''s the same stuff, Oasis followed by Queen and so on...

The DJ''s record collection is the same as our squad, a bit sparse. They should take a leaf out of Charlton''s book, the best pre-match tunes I''ve heard in ages.

Can''t you request music? I think you email matchday-music@canaries or something...I''m sure the address is somewhere in the programmes.

What sort of music would you want to hear? I would like to hear some more Queen belted out, but they can change Oasis. Someone should buy the DJ the rock or power ballads collection for Christmas - I think that there are some good tracks on those.

It was all good when we had the Monkees to sing along to when Burley was in charge of the Binners, so perhaps we need something a little more up to date for a good ol'' rousing sing-song before kick-off!

I''m a fan of this new fangled hipety-hop music, so I''d put Public Enemy''s "Fight the Power" on for starters. It always gets me pumped up, so to speak.

Fillet,the fact that you can even remember the 1/2 time music says everything about the standard of football we endured on Sat!

"Hang the DJ" by Morrissey would be my personal choice.

We used to like turning up 20 minutes or so early to read the matchday programme, see the squad warm up and chat about team tactics. But in the Jarrold Stand the music is so loud you can hardly hear yourself think. And talk about dated tunes - Oasis, The Farm and Queen every bloomin'' week for heavens sake! No wonder so many people hang out by the bar until kick-off.

[quote]I''m a fan of this new fangled hipety-hop music, so I''d put Public Enemy''s "Fight the Power" on for starters. It always gets me pumped up, so to speak.[/quote]

Marmite:

Classic...........

I would love nothing more than to be at FCR the day they put Fight the Power on!! lol every now and again there''s a post that cracks me up to no end!! And this is sure one of them... can you imagine some of the old dears in the crowd, Hip Hoppin out to Public Enemy... hand jivin around on the terraces!! We could back it up with Bring tha Noize with Anthrax, and then to top it off, and really get them rockin....... You''re Gonna Get Yours...!!!!! CUWL (cracking up with laughter)...

Please write in and request them... I will more than likely not make it to this premier event, but It will be a day to remember either way And please, please video tape the crowd for me...

ok no legs. i stand corrected. it was pre-match. so i could have gone home at 0300 ! damn!

i used to play teenage kicks etc in a norwich band in the 80s. I seem to remember ncfc were doing rather better then too!

Apparently, we have a number of scouts looking at Flavour Flav on a regular basis. Do not be suprised if we put in a bid during the window. Club Shop has a bulk order of oversized white stopwatches on bulk order.