Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Paul Lambert hating?

A few weeks ago, someone posted a link on here of a Leeds forum. In this, it was titled quite simply, ''Paul Lambert''. Basically it was just a load of Leeds fans slating him, and the language was atrocious. The most used word was a 4 letter one beginning with C. It''s just, I don''t quite understand why? [^o)]If we swap it around, me being a Norwich fan of course, and I really have nothing against Simon Grayson. If fact, I think he''s a pretty decend manager, and actually a quite nice guy.

Surely the reason for the Lambert hating was purely down to envy? [N]Ah well, we''re top and they aint. [:D] OTBC.

[quote user="Brendo "]A few weeks ago, someone posted a link on here of a Leeds forum. In this, it was titled quite simply, ''Paul Lambert''. Basically it was just a load of Leeds fans slating him, and the language was atrocious. The most used word was a 4 letter one beginning with C. It''s just, I don''t quite understand why? [^o)]

If we swap it around, me being a Norwich fan of course, and I really have nothing against Simon Grayson. If fact, I think he''s a pretty decend manager, and actually a quite nice guy.

Surely the reason for the Lambert hating was purely down to envy? [N]

Ah well, we''re top and they aint. [:D] OTBC.
[/quote]

I''m sorry, but I don''t see the point of this post at all.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="Brendo "]A few weeks ago, someone posted a link on here of a Leeds forum. In this, it was titled quite simply, ''Paul Lambert''. Basically it was just a load of Leeds fans slating him, and the language was atrocious. The most used word was a 4 letter one beginning with C. It''s just, I don''t quite understand why? [^o)]If we swap it around, me being a Norwich fan of course, and I really have nothing against Simon Grayson. If fact, I think he''s a pretty decend manager, and actually a quite nice guy.

Surely the reason for the Lambert hating was purely down to envy? [N]Ah well, we''re top and they aint. [:D] OTBC.[/quote]

I''m sorry, but I don''t see the point of this post at all.

[/quote]So we should have a thread to celebrate another teams manger..... got to admit this is pretty pointless. Brendo strikes again!

[quote user="Brendo "]The most used word was a 4 letter one beginning with C.[/quote]I''m sorry, you''re going to have to be a bit more f*cking specific, you *

My point was just how nice our fans are, compared to them. [:)]Why you all so grumpy?

[quote user="Captain Holt"]Brendan is the new CT. Don''t worry, they have to have someone to ridicule.[/quote]

That is a massive insult to CT. Surely even he was never this inane?

[quote user="Brendo "]My point was just how nice our fans are, compared to them. [:)]

Why you all so grumpy?
[/quote]

Because we is Brenda. [:@]

[:(] I''m boring and annoying. If so, they why comment? I surely can''t be that annoying for you to reply to me? And if you don''t like what you read, ignore it! So inane you are!

[quote user="Brendo "]What''s inane mean? [^o)]

Surely you''re being insane? [:)]
[/quote]

says it all. stupid kid

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Brendo "]My point was just how nice our fans are,[/quote]Why start a thread called "I think the fans are pathetic"...........

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2013756/ShowPost.aspx

and another one "Annoying fans".........

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2018125/ShowPost.aspx

........if you really think they are nice? [:^)][8-)]

[/quote]

I think I''d have just left it at "Why start a thread?" Lapp.

[quote user="Brendo "][:(] I''m boring and annoying. If so, they why comment? I surely can''t be that annoying for you to reply to me? And if you don''t like what you read, ignore it! So inane you are![/quote]*Boring.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Brendo "][:(] I''m boring and annoying. If so, they why comment? I surely can''t be that annoying for you to reply to me? And if you don''t like what you read, ignore it! So inane you are![/quote]*Boring. [/quote]Cheer up Brendan, maybe this is all Karma for never replaying me at fifa, you caught me off guard, i''ll thrash you next time. [:D]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Brendo "][:(] I''m boring and annoying. If so, they why comment? I surely can''t be that annoying for you to reply to me? And if you don''t like what you read, ignore it! So inane you are![/quote]*Boring. [/quote]Cheer up Brendan, maybe this is all Karma for never replaying me at fifa, you caught me off guard, i''ll thrash you next time. [:D]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Brendo "][:(] I''m boring and annoying. If so, they why comment? I surely can''t be that annoying for you to reply to me? And if you don''t like what you read, ignore it! So inane you are![/quote]*Boring. [/quote]Cheer up Brendan, maybe this is all Karma for never replaying me at fifa, you caught me off guard, i''ll thrash you next time. [:D][/quote]Yeah, rematch some time. [:)]And anyway, POST COUNT, POST COUNT, POST COUNT. [:|] [;)]

Sorry to dissapoint but i do actually have 35 posts more than you [;)]Oh, and 3 years more time in order to do so. [:D]

[quote user="hogesar"]Sorry to dissapoint but i do actually have 35 posts more than you [;)]
Oh, and 3 years more time in order to do so. [:D]
[/quote]

thats not many if you post everything in triplicate all the time [:D]

So no one want''s to talk about the topic?What is it, 20 or so replies, and 0 about the topic. What a great bunch of forumers. [Y]

lol...

well on topic..

Its either because in their tiny little heads, they really do think Paul Lambert is a C word...

Or because they are worried/jealous......