Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Online Ticketing for Leeds....

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Maybe the club will show it in Yellows or something?

[/quote]I wonder if any pubs in the City can get some dodgy foreign screenings of the game???[/quote]

lol worth asking about I guess.

I think maybe the club should set something up for those NCFC fans that couldn''t get tickets.

[/quote]Yeah put it on the big scree outside Chapelfield or something???haha don''t expect much to happen though... it looks like I will be spending the afternoon with Neil (and Chris Goreham) if I am unable to lay my hands on a couple of tickets from the one or two avenues I still have open to me.... [:|][/quote]

Wish you''d have said something sooner I would have got you a ticket on our ST''s.

Would it cost much to beam it to a big screen?

[/quote]I had 5 x Season Ticket numbers to get additional tickets on WAY, unfortunately the rush for tickets by many like me has resulted in me unable to get my hands on any.That''s just the way the cookie crumbles though sometimes! [:(]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="leedscanary"]

Been on phone for 25 mins this morning, and now all SOLD OUT. I didn''t get one [:(]

[/quote]Me neither... blub, blub, blub! [:''(][/quote]

But you have been spoilt with all those away games.

Did you say you were going to ''Uddersfield?

[/quote]I was not planning to go to Huddersfield Tangy, but was planning to do Swindon, Leyton Orient and Charlton.Any chance you can sneak me in under your [um] for the Leeds game???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="leedscanary"]

Been on phone for 25 mins this morning, and now all SOLD OUT. I didn''t get one [:(]

[/quote]

Me neither... blub, blub, blub! [:''(]

[/quote]

But you have been spoilt with all those away games.

Did you say you were going to ''Uddersfield?

[/quote]

I was not planning to go to Huddersfield Tangy, but was planning to do Swindon, Leyton Orient and Charlton.

Any chance you can sneak me in under your [um] for the Leeds game???
[/quote]

I''d have to go for the Mk5 super enlarged umbrella!