Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Online Ticketing for Leeds....

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="leedscanary"]

Smudger/CTID/UAE - is there a possiblity that we could book a room in the hotel for 4 people at around £100 with a pitch view??

We could all meet and watch the game there - I don''t know if this is possible?

[/quote]I would be up for that[Y][/quote]I have phones tem and suprise surprise there are no rooms facing the ground on that day...MWHAAAAA...dam bugger and blast[/quote]will the game be on the tv in yellows???

Can''t help but wonder how many tickets we could have sold for this game.Would be right up there with the top Premier League attendances that weekend I''m sure

It is completely unfair that season ticket holders can purchase extra tickets when they already have one, whilst lots of people who have paid extra for Memberships will not be able to see the game.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]yea but ive paid membership fees, to get priority but it still hasnt got me a ticket. i know i still might not have got a ticket, but i would of stood a much better chance had i not been competing with the extra 20,000 season ticket holders. it just annoys me that some season ticket holder may have got a ticket for their mate who hasnt been to carrow road before and doesnt care much about norwich, whereas ive made it to most matches this season and have to sit at home listening to our biggest match of the season on the radio.[/quote]

Buy a season ticket, you pay much less over a season and you can pay by installments then you won''t need to moan about not getting a ticket.

I''ve been to 8 away games this season and didn''t get a Col who ticket, shit happens get over it.

[quote user="tom cavendish"]

It is completely unfair that season ticket holders can purchase extra tickets when they already have one, whilst lots of people who have paid extra for Memberships will not be able to see the game.

[/quote]i totally agree...why even pay the membership??? it seems pointless aoart from the £1 off when you phone for tickets

I cannot get to many games so i purchased the membership for this reason to get to the so called BIGGER games aswell as a few of the others...I just hope we dont see tickets online or on here for sale more alot then the face value...yes i would pay a little xtra to watch the leeds game and buy the seller a few beers before hand...but if another fan were making money off a fellow supporter its a disgrace.

[quote user="adycanary"]

[quote user="UEA Canary"]yea but ive paid membership fees, to get priority but it still hasnt got me a ticket. i know i still might not have got a ticket, but i would of stood a much better chance had i not been competing with the extra 20,000 season ticket holders. it just annoys me that some season ticket holder may have got a ticket for their mate who hasnt been to carrow road before and doesnt care much about norwich, whereas ive made it to most matches this season and have to sit at home listening to our biggest match of the season on the radio.[/quote]

Buy a season ticket, you pay much less over a season and you can pay by installments then you won''t need to moan about not getting a ticket.

I''ve been to 8 away games this season and didn''t get a Col who ticket, shit happens get over it.

[/quote]Not everyone can afford a season ticket installments or not...not everyone can goto every game then the season ticket becomes a waste of money, people have work and family commitments....so dont just blurt BUY A SEASON TICKET!!!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="adycanary"]

[/quote]Not everyone can afford a season ticket installments or not...not everyone can goto every game then the season ticket becomes a waste of money, people have work and family commitments....so dont just blurt BUY A SEASON TICKET!!![/quote]and also bemoaning about how other supporters who have paid membership feel its unfair on how the remaining tickets were dispursed...

I might be wrong but I thought a season ticket included being a member, if that is correct then they should have equal opportunity to buy a ticket at the same time. Yes it could be exploited but so could a member who buys his ticket intended for someone else.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]what a f-ing joke! 25 mins spent on that expenisve phone line, all for nothing. hope your pleased with fleecing me out of more money norwich. not happy. why couldnt they open the site too, why prioitse phone sales. makes it a lot fairer and cheaper for us to do it online. any chance anyone has a spare, i would pay a lot![/quote]

Happy to be fleeced by a tout then? And perhaps encourage season ticket holders to buy extra next time as well knowing people will pay extra for them.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="leedscanary"]

Smudger/CTID/UAE - is there a possiblity that we could book a room in the hotel for 4 people at around £100 with a pitch view??

[/quote]I would be up for that[Y][/quote]Smudger pulls again... [:$]I still have my iron in a few fires with regards to this one Kev.  If anything comes off and I can get more than the two tickets that I need for me and my brother then I will let you know.With regards to the Hotel idea I have no idea how many you are allowed to have in each room when a match is on.  Worth looking in to I guess if we feel that desperate to get our fix of City v Leeds.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="leedscanary"]

[/quote]I would be up for that[Y][/quote]

Smudger pulls again... [:$]

I still have my iron in a few fires with regards to this one Kev.  If anything comes off and I can get more than the two tickets that I need for me and my brother then I will let you know.

With regards to the Hotel idea I have no idea how many you are allowed to have in each room when a match is on.  Worth looking in to I guess if we feel that desperate to get our fix of City v Leeds.
[/quote]i have already inquired about the hotel Smudger...no joy all the rooms that face the ground are taken...i phones str8 away after Kev suggested it...i would of booked the room and the four of us could of split it....if you get any extra please do PM me after Kev if you could be so kind...cheers[Y]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="leedscanary"]

[/quote]I would be up for that[Y][/quote]

Smudger pulls again... [:$]

I still have my iron in a few fires with regards to this one Kev.  If anything comes off and I can get more than the two tickets that I need for me and my brother then I will let you know.

With regards to the Hotel idea I have no idea how many you are allowed to have in each room when a match is on.  Worth looking in to I guess if we feel that desperate to get our fix of City v Leeds.
[/quote]

Cheers Mark - you have my contact details thru facebook if you have any joy. Fingers crossed eh?

[quote user="leedscanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="leedscanary"]

[/quote]I would be up for that[Y][/quote]Smudger pulls again... [:$]I still have my iron in a few fires with regards to this one Kev.  If anything comes off and I can get more than the two tickets that I need for me and my brother then I will let you know.With regards to the Hotel idea I have no idea how many you are allowed to have in each room when a match is on.  Worth looking in to I guess if we feel that desperate to get our fix of City v Leeds.[/quote]

Cheers Mark - you have my contact details thru facebook if you have any joy. Fingers crossed eh?

[/quote]They certainly are.... hoping to know a little more by the weekend... [Y]

[/quote]

I understand your frustration, it was the same when I was just a member and we played in Europe, before that we maybe only got 13,000 per game, suddenly all these fans came from nowhere.

Sadly its the way it is.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Maybe the club will show it in Yellows or something?

[/quote]I wonder if any pubs in the City can get some dodgy foreign screenings of the game???

hopefully the football league show will have it as the feature game so there will be a live stream on the net. gutting im having to resort to that. still got huddersfield tickets so least thats one big game i can get to. hope dont have the same trouble getting stockport tickets!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="leedscanary"]

[/quote]I would be up for that[Y][/quote]I have phones tem and suprise surprise there are no rooms facing the ground on that day...MWHAAAAA...dam bugger and blast[/quote]

Idea, go to QD buy a high viz jacket ans smuggell in with the stewards

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

I wonder if any pubs in the City can get some dodgy foreign screenings of the game???
[/quote]

lol worth asking about I guess.

I think maybe the club should set something up for those NCFC fans that couldn''t get tickets.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="leedscanary"]

[/quote]I would be up for that[Y][/quote]I have phones tem and suprise surprise there are no rooms facing the ground on that day...MWHAAAAA...dam bugger and blast[/quote]

Idea, go to QD buy a high viz jacket ans smuggell in with the stewards

[/quote]

Or volunteer to St''Johns Ambulance [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]I wonder if any pubs in the City can get some dodgy foreign screenings of the game???[/quote]

I think maybe the club should set something up for those NCFC fans that couldn''t get tickets.

[/quote]Yeah put it on the big scree outside Chapelfield or something???haha don''t expect much to happen though... it looks like I will be spending the afternoon with Neil (and Chris Goreham) if I am unable to lay my hands on a couple of tickets from the one or two avenues I still have open to me.... [:|]

[quote user="UEA Canary"]this is infuriatung!! thoroughly pissed off! wasting so much money ringing that premium rate number. this shud of been dealt with better. looks like im gna miss my 1st home game of season[/quote]

I hope you were not missing a seminar this morning. Lol!

What are you studying?

[quote user="UEA Canary"]i think its a farce that season ticket holders get the same priority as members, they already have their tickets secured so surely members should have time before season ticket holders can buy a ticket. seems utterly ridiculous[/quote]

Some might argue about that given that they commit to pay hundreds of £s a season. What happens if they have a relative home to visit and that relative has been a city supporter for decades?

lol no, although would of been even more annoyed if i had missed something for nothing. im studying business management, in my final year

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

I wonder if any pubs in the City can get some dodgy foreign screenings of the game???
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah put it on the big scree outside Chapelfield or something???

haha don''t expect much to happen though... it looks like I will be spending the afternoon with Neil (and Chris Goreham) if I am unable to lay my hands on a couple of tickets from the one or two avenues I still have open to me.... [:|]
[/quote]

Wish you''d have said something sooner I would have got you a ticket on our ST''s.

Would it cost much to beam it to a big screen?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="leedscanary"]

Been on phone for 25 mins this morning, and now all SOLD OUT. I didn''t get one [:(]

[/quote]

Me neither... blub, blub, blub! [:''(]

[/quote]

But you have been spoilt with all those away games.

Did you say you were going to ''Uddersfield?

[/quote]

Do we know if any ST holders have bought extra tickets?

Its a bit like going to places such as Hartlepool, Carlisle and Stockport away when the away support was 1,000 in the first part of the season and then find the away suport gets bigger and you cant get a ticket to match on your doorstep so to speak, i.e.,  Colchester away

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

All write into McNally and ask for a screening somewhere in the city.....a few years back there was the idea of a Riverside Cinema being used for

excess people who wanted to see the action.