Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Online Ticketing for Leeds....

I guess they''ve taken it down to prioritise phone sales. It''ll probably appear again in an hour with everything gone!

this is infuriatung!! thoroughly pissed off! wasting so much money ringing that premium rate number. this shud of been dealt with better. looks like im gna miss my 1st home game of season

what a f-ing joke! 25 mins spent on that expenisve phone line, all for nothing. hope your pleased with fleecing me out of more money norwich. not happy. why couldnt they open the site too, why prioitse phone sales. makes it a lot fairer and cheaper for us to do it online.

any chance anyone has a spare, i would pay a lot!

Just managed to get two a couple of rows away from each other in the N&P lower online. [:)]

if so thats a joke, i went on a few mins ago and it said a few were left but wen i went to order one, it just removed them from my basket

[quote user="UEA Canary"]if so thats a joke, i went on a few mins ago and it said a few were left but wen i went to order one, it just removed them from my basket[/quote]Yeah did that to me at first, then had one last ditch attempt and it worked. Once I''d completed the order the whole ground was sold out!

[quote user="leedscanary"]

I used the work phone [;)]

Still not happy though - looks like I''ll be buying a Super Membership next season

[/quote]

How much is a super memberships?

And do you know the maximum amount of tickets you can buy for one game with them?

i think its a farce that season ticket holders get the same priority as members, they already have their tickets secured so surely members should have time before season ticket holders can buy a ticket. seems utterly ridiculous

[quote user="UEA Canary"]jammy git, nice one tho. i was trying for ages

but just wasnt happening, must of been you that thwarted me![/quote]Unlucky, sorry about that! [:$] [:P] I''ll make sure my cousins who I bought the tickets for appreciate how lucky they are!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Looks like its crashed again! An error keeps appearing.

[/quote]

Looked on there very early before going to stables and saw very very limited tickets and none together so I didn''t bother trying to get any

I am also getting a super membership for next year after the difficulties getting tickets for this game, thanks to another city fan i got two in the upper barclay on fri afternoon a few seats away from each other so happy days! keep your fingers crossed and get ready to snap up any returned tickets when they come up

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"][quote user="leedscanary"]

I used the work phone [;)]

Still not happy though - looks like I''ll be buying a Super Membership next season

[/quote] How much is a super memberships? And do you know the maximum amount of tickets you can buy for one game with them?[/quote]

For next season it''s £17.50. Regarding the amount of tickets you can buy, for the Leeds game it was limited to one per memership but It''s the first time I had noticed any restriction so maybe for other games you could buy more

[quote user="UEA Canary"]i think its a farce that season ticket holders get the same priority as members, they already have their tickets secured so surely members should have time before season ticket holders can buy a ticket. seems utterly ridiculous[/quote]

That''s one thing that has always surprised me for home games. I understand it with cup games etc but for a league home game when a season ticket holder has their seat, why do we get first option for tickets?

Maybe because ST holders shell out more money over the season?  I have no idea but think it''s wrong for a normal league match that ST holders get priority, we already have our seats, and can get extra.

yea but ive paid membership fees, to get priority but it still hasnt got me a ticket. i know i still might not have got a ticket, but i would of stood a much better chance had i not been competing with the extra 20,000 season ticket holders. it just annoys me that some season ticket holder may have got a ticket for their mate who hasnt been to carrow road before and doesnt care much about norwich, whereas ive made it to most matches this season and have to sit at home listening to our biggest match of the season on the radio.

Been on phone for 25 mins this morning, and now all SOLD OUT. I didn''t get one [:(]

[/quote]Me neither... blub, blub, blub! [:''(]I wonder how many still feel that the Hotel in the corner was the right decision???Oh well just have to save your pennies for another game Kev.  I can''t see many tickets being available on the buy back scheme for this one can you?

Been on phone for 25 mins this morning, and now all SOLD OUT. I didn''t get one [:(]

[/quote]1hr 15 minutes didnt get through then when i did SOLD OUT mwhaaaaa[;(]

Smudger/CTID/UAE - is there a possiblity that we could book a room in the hotel for 4 people at around £100 with a pitch view??

We could all meet and watch the game there - I don''t know if this is possible?

Smudger/CTID/UAE - is there a possiblity that we could book a room in the hotel for 4 people at around £100 with a pitch view??

[/quote]I would be up for that[Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="leedscanary"]

[/quote]I would be up for that[Y][/quote]I have phones tem and suprise surprise there are no rooms facing the ground on that day...MWHAAAAA...dam bugger and blast