Sign in to follow this  
Gaylord Bumpkin

Biggest wurzels

As we''re normally on the receiving end of many an "oh arrrh" related taunt, it will be a refreshing change to play a bunch of REAL wurzels on Saturday.

Are Yoevil the biggest wurzels in the league?

Gaylord

Being an Easter club we have nothing to do with wurzels. We are inbreeding simpletons and proud of if. It annoys the hell out of me when "outsiders " portray us as west country wurzels. Nope, I''m proud of my roots and so are my 17 children.

[quote user="Gaylord Bumpkin"]As we''re normally on the receiving end of many an "oh arrrh" related taunt, it will be a refreshing change to play a bunch of REAL wurzels on Saturday.

Are Yoevil the biggest wurzels in the league?

Gaylord[/quote]

If  your talking about any league then it goes without saying  that the  scummers from suffolk are  the  biggest worsels in the league they model themselves on the dingles   ooohh   arrrrrrrr

You sell outs. I can''t believe we''ve spent hundreds of years since the industrial revolution building up our reputation only to compare us with cider drinking pirates and straw men. Nelson would turn in his grave,and so would my sister who gave me 17 wonderful farm hands!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]You sell outs. I can''t believe we''ve spent hundreds of years since the industrial revolution building up our reputation only to compare us with cider drinking pirates and straw men. Nelson would turn in his grave,and so would my sister who gave me 17 wonderful farm hands![/quote]

Are you expecting us to believe that you only had one sister?

Hilda was the only one out of 9 who concieved. Ask my 9 brothers. She had a Milly like a melted Welly when she died and her baps were in different time zones!