Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

oh great..........

Can''t stand the bloke either. Would love it if MK Dons went down next year. He seems to think they have got a god given right to be promoted cause there a new team. All you hear from him is when we get into the Championship this and when we get into the Championship that.

The bloke is odious. The best thing is that Franchise Fc are 9 points adrift of Millwall and the play off positions too so unlikely to be coming up this year. I reckon/hope the bubble has burst.

Who else is on apart from Sophie Ellis-Bextor presenting it?

Could''nt agree more. The whole day out at Milton Keynes just didnt seem right. Plastic fans and a plastic stadium.

its all about them down the road!!argggh bloody bryan hamilton i hate that bloke!!holland mentioned joe lewis may be moving to the premiership, there maybe a  bit off extra cash coming are way??

[quote user="city till i die"]its all about them down the road!!

argggh bloody bryan hamilton i hate that bloke!!

holland mentioned joe lewis may be moving to the premiership, there maybe a  bit off extra cash coming are way??
[/quote]

It had only been on 8 mins when you posted that [:)] and there''s been quite a bit chat about us now.

[quote user="Iwan Roberts Dentist"]

Could''nt agree more. The whole day out at Milton Keynes just didnt seem right. Plastic fans and a plastic stadium.

[/quote]

And Concrete cows...

Little club run by a man with ideas that are bigger than the club itself, it will be a haven for corparate events and concerts.

Fair play to him for trying but woudl he have put as much into the club if it was not centrally based in the uk ! I think not !

The guy is a dead-ringer for Grima Wormtongue from Lord of the Rings.http://content8.flixster.com/skin/profile/10/84/54/10845478_profile_mbox_background.jpg

[quote user="Marmite"]The guy is a dead-ringer for Grima Wormtongue from Lord of the Rings.http://content8.flixster.com/skin/profile/10/84/54/10845478_profile_mbox_background.jpg[/quote]

I always thought he looked like the Children catcher from Chitty Chitty bang Bang, but yours is more up to date!