Sign in to follow this  
NorwichCasual

VOTE: Should I "give away" my season seat out for the Leeds match?

Call me mad, but at the moment i''m inbetween jobs and probably wont be paid until the end of april. Do you think I should go and enjoy the match or offer it to a friend or family member for "free", In accordance with ground rules ;)

Hand it over to a Stone Island wearing Casusal geezer, he cam mix it up ''do'' the away fans. Innit Blud.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]offer it to a pinkun poster [;)][/quote]Open Goal has a ticket available apparently, I think someone should pm him...

How the hell is this post fine and my one got deleted? You have aot to answer for archant police..

In relation to the post.... dont sell it cause it will drive the price of mine down.. (supply and demand)

You should go!... i wish i could, imajine how great it would feel at the end of the season when we win the title to say ''i was there when we beat leeds and won the title race''

Just given my 2 away as I am in Ireland (D''OH)Sure my brother in law and his son will enjoy the day!

"Should I "give away" my season seat out for the Leeds match?"Impeccable grammar. [Y]

[quote user="Brendo "]"Should I "give away" my season seat out for the Leeds match?"Impeccable grammar. [Y][/quote]

lol (i''m going to do the anto- canarytom and bristol, by lol''''ing at all your posts.... :P)

[quote user="Brendo "]"Should I "give away" my season seat out for the Leeds match?"

Impeccable grammar. [Y]
[/quote]I would check your own before you start complaining to others.  Here''s an example from one of your recent posts, how many mistakes can you find:

"If fact, I think he''s a pretty decend manager"

[quote user="dhickl"]

[quote user="Brendo "]"Should I "give away" my season seat out for the Leeds match?"Impeccable grammar. [Y][/quote]I would check your own before you start complaining to others.  Here''s an example from one of your recent posts, how many mistakes can you find:

"If fact, I think he''s a pretty decend manager"

[/quote]You can clearly see that mine was a typo, and his was a grammar error. So if you are going to be that sad and pathetic to nit pick at the most tiny of things, then well done to you. [Y]And anyway, I believe there should be a question mark when asking a question. For example, you say "how many mistakes can you find". There should be a question mark there, right?

Seriously Brendan, I don''t think it''s a good idea to be criticising other people''s English when yours is terrible.  Like your constant misuse of apostrophes for example (in a recent post you actually wrote: "the club own''s the fan''s" and even put "fan''s" in the thread title).The majority of people on here can''t write for toffee but at least they don''t go and criticise others for it.