Sign in to follow this  
newcastle uni canary

how much money did roeder cost us

An arm and a leg... I hope the rat never comes into management again, unless at Ipsh*t town so he can help them to the leaugue two title in 3 years time :-)

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]The club leased The Grove at Bridgham for him to live in at £2k per month. Salary £700k p.a[/quote]...But does he have a ticket for the Leeds match ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]The club leased The Grove at Bridgham for him to live in at £2k per month. Salary £700k p.a[/quote]...But does he have a ticket for the Leeds match ?[/quote]I heard the club gave him four tickets, and he doesn''t plan to go, and he''s going to burn them, cackling.

He''s heard it is better to loan a couple of rubbishy tickets than own something decent yourself....he has borrowed two for stadium franchise with a tour of the concrete cows!

700k a year! Awful manager and from experience one of the most unpleasant individuals you could wish to meet.

[quote user="morty"]By my calculations, £4,125,000.
[/quote]

Out of interest, is that a wild guess, or have you estimated that logically? Would be interesting to know if it did add up to such a high figure?! Cheers

[quote user="Glenn Foy"]

[quote user="morty"]By my calculations, £4,125,000.[/quote]

Out of interest, is that a wild guess, or have you estimated that logically? Would be interesting to know if it did add up to such a high figure?! Cheers

[/quote]Completely made it up off the top of my head to take the mickey out of the forum accountants who I assumed would challenge my figure.Fail.[:(]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Glenn Foy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Completely made it up off the top of my head to take the mickey out of the forum accountants who I assumed would challenge my figure.

Fail.

[:(]
[/quote]

it''s ok mate, keep your chin up, keep working hard, and you''ll come back stronger :)

[quote user="Glenn Foy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Glenn Foy"]

[/quote]Completely made it up off the top of my head to take the mickey out of the forum accountants who I assumed would challenge my figure.Fail.[:(][/quote]

it''s ok mate, keep your chin up, keep working hard, and you''ll come back stronger :)

[/quote]Ha-ha!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Glenn Foy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Glenn Foy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Completely made it up off the top of my head to take the mickey out of the forum accountants who I assumed would challenge my figure.

Fail.

[:(]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ha-ha!
[/quote]

I just assumed that as your age(stated) matched Douglas Adams answer to life the universe and everything that you were the fount of all knowledge. You were £10.75 out by the way.[:D]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Glenn Foy"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Glenn Foy"]

[/quote]Completely made it up off the top of my head to take the mickey out of the forum accountants who I assumed would challenge my figure.Fail.[:(][/quote]

[/quote]Ha-ha![/quote]

I just assumed that as your age(stated) matched Douglas Adams answer to life the universe and everything that you were the fount of all knowledge. You were £10.75 out by the way.[:D]

[/quote]Lol![;)]

[quote user="Iwan Roberts Dentist"]

No Glenn Roeder thread would be complete without the great Mick Dennis....

http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2009/01/06/for-me-replacing-glenn-now-with-any-tom-dick-or-paul-would-be-insane/

[/quote]

haha a week later - gone! Memorable chants of [8] Roeder, youre a c*nt [8] and cheering the Injury to Antoine Sibierski at Sheffield United. Ahhhh how i miss those glory days.

[quote user="Iwan Roberts Dentist"]

No Glenn Roeder thread would be complete without the great Mick Dennis....

http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2009/01/06/for-me-replacing-glenn-now-with-any-tom-dick-or-paul-would-be-insane/

[/quote]

I never know wether to laugh or cry when i read that. I wonder how Mick himself feels. Has he ever commented about it? He probably posts on here!

Anyone at that FA Cup game at Charlton just knew his position was untenable. It was an awful performance against a team in Charlton who had forgotten how to win. Roeder''s last roll of the dice was Carl Cort. That just summed up how desperate the situation was. What his position all the more hopeless was the sight of Hucks just sitting in the stands a few rows away. The one man who could have potentially turned the game through force of personality if nothing else. Yet Roeder got rid of him because an inferiority complex.

Even if Roedernowhere would of cost us just a £1 it would of been too much!

I''m sure with his salary, pay off, leased house and transfer/loans, he cost us quite a few Million!

I don''t want his name mentioned on here again!