Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Show your support for Norwich City's promotion push

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Support Norwich City''s promotion push....

...."EAT AT YELLOWS" Delia Smith: Delia Smith is

[/quote]

Delia should set an example to other women and show her support for the lads!

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

A big WELLDONE to the players, management team and the board thus far this season, Keep it going and im 100% sure promotion will be gained[Y] OTBC

Its nice to see players that want to fight for the club,the shirt and colours they are wearing, long may it continue

[/quote]

city-till-i-die - are you one of the unemployed candidates that appeared in the BBC''s ''The Day the Immigrants Left''?
[/quote]lol...NO

Well done lads, I have every faith you will keep the momentum going until you win the title.

Well done to Paul Lambert and the lads, I`ve enjoyed CR this year, the trip to Col.and 5-0 reversal was a great day out. Well done NCFC Board for appointing Paul Lambert and Mr Mcnally, looks like you`ve got it right for once. Well done to the youngsters that have played, particularly Cory Smith for what so far has been an outstanding season for one so young.

A word of caution to the Board, please dont think you`ve cracked it, if we do get promotion it will be a cause to celebrate, but keep the context of how far our great club has fallen.Investment,ambition,good judgement and an appetitie for calculatd risk taking, (all of which have been lacking over recent years) will all be required to get us back to where we should be, so back the manager and invest in a team that can do the same thing next season!

Well done!