Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Show your support for Norwich City's promotion push

Trust Smudger to lower the tone with his usual squit that could be quite good points if he didn''t add his spite to them!

Norwich City FC up until present have been brilliant this season and you need to keep it going till the end to ensure the job gets done1

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Trust Smudger to lower the tone with his usual squit that could be quite good points if he didn''t add his spite to them! Norwich City FC up until present have been brilliant this season and you need to keep it going till the end to ensure the job gets done1[/quote]

To be fair to Smudger, he wasn''t the only one to put a downer on this thread.

Hold your heads high, you''ve done us proud. Don''t let nothing get in the way of winning promotion, give everything you''ve got. Be strong and confident and enjoy your football. This is just the beginning.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Will this thread get deleted?

[/quote]

I''ll un-pin it when we''ve used it in print.

After all when I created a thread urging people to get behind the team for the Southend home game, it got deleted!

[/quote]

No it didn''t. There''s no Southend thread in the deleted threads folder.

BTW. Can someone please fix the Huddersfield Away thread.....people have been adding posts to it but you cant access these new posts.

[/quote]

Will do.

It probably has something to do with Shefcanary quoting one of my posts. Anything to do with me having a question mark in my username? Thanks.

[/quote]

Yes it is. The forum only likes letters and numbers.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Anything to do with me having a question mark in my username? Thanks.

[/quote]

[/quote]Hooray! How many times have I told you Tangy? God you''re dim![;)]

Come on City. A good March and were nearly there. They have played some magnificent football this season and deserve to get promoted. I live for Saturday afternoons again now. Thank you Lambert, McNally, the board and the players for the wonderful season so far.

March Is The Month! An Outstanding Performance To Get This Close To An Instant Return To The Championship So Quickly! Well Done and "Come On You Yellows!"

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

After all when I created a thread urging people to get behind the team for the Southend home game, it got deleted!

BTW. Can someone please fix the Huddersfield Away thread.....people have been adding posts to it but you cant access these new posts. It

probably has something to do with Shefcanary quoting one of my posts. Anything to do with me having a question mark in my username? Thanks.

[/quote]

Get over it and stop bleating.
[/quote]

Stop being biased you whinging *

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Anything to do with me having a question mark in my username? Thanks.

[/quote]

[/quote]Hooray! How many times have I told you Tangy? God you''re dim![;)][/quote]

Capt Ludd,

If I take out the ?  you will cyber stalk me even more.

Quote me here, quote me there, quote me everywhere!

Will the web team defend me from cyber stalking? Lol!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

BTW. Can someone please fix the Huddersfield Away thread.....people have been adding posts to it but you cant access these new posts. It

probably has something to do with Shefcanary quoting one of my posts. Anything to do with me having a question mark in my username? Thanks.

[/quote]Get over it and stop bleating.[/quote]

[/quote]It seems every other thread you''re carping on about being treated unfairly here somehow, how does me mentioning this fact make me biased?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If I remember correctly I didn''t mention Southend in the thread title

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

Get over it and stop bleating.
[/quote]

[/quote]

It seems every other thread you''re carping on about being treated unfairly here somehow, how does me mentioning this fact make me biased?
[/quote]

Only in your biased mind. Stop exagerating, I only mentioned the Colchester away ticket ONCE (since the time of the handing out of the tickets) and that was on the Leeds online thread as people were complaining about the sale of tickets for the Leeds home game.

The finish line is in sight.

For any side in any league to win consistently and top the table is a great acheivement.

The relentless way this Norwich City Squad have performed, been led and trained has been exceptional and everything a supporter could wish for.

Keep playing and working hard and it will happen.

For the players and staff it will be a landmark career moment; for the fans a restoration of pride and for the Club and City an avoidance of assett sales and further loss of status.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it this one Tangy?

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2010110/ShowPost.aspx

If not then if you still have the email saying your thread was deleted then please forward it to me and I''ll see if I can find and resurrect the thread.

Anyway, getting back on topic....

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it this one Tangy?

If not then if you still have the email saying your thread was deleted then please forward it to me and I''ll see if I can find and resurrect the thread.

[/quote]

Hi Pete,

Thats the one, where did you dig that from? Thanks for finding it.

Mind you I have had some fun and games with this site recently.

Yesterday I was facing a page with hardly any 2010 threads on it and some April 2009 on the first page! I did a refresh on it and it came back looking up to date.

Then there was the time I did a search of my posts and I noticed some threads were not appearing.

I am puzzled by this software! Lol!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it this one Tangy?

[/quote]

Hi Pete,

Yesterday I was facing a page with hardly any 2010 threads on it and some April 2009 on the first page! I did a refresh on it and it came back looking up to date.

Then there was the time I did a search of my posts and I noticed some threads were not appearing.

[/quote]

I put your name in the search and it came up. Must have just dropped off the front page as is common once a game comes along what with all the activity on this forum.

You may have noticed some strange activity (even for this site) over the last few days as we''ve been moving servers.

The search has always been rubbish.

Thankyou Paul Lambert and staff for putting the smiles back on our faces. You can be sure that us fans will do all we can to help you over the finishing line.

I''m posting this comment on the possibility that some of the Norwich City players may see it, so I am directing it to them.

When you step on to the pitch you are obviously aware of the presence of the Norwich fans in the ground, whether you are at Carrow Road or on a pitch away from home. Sometimes the volume of support you hear is great, sometimes perhaps less so. What you may not be aware of is the roar of the crowd of supporters that, for whatever reason, cannot be at the games because we live in faraway places. We roar nonetheless. To you it''s silent, but we are here making the noise just the same, filled with the same joy when things go well for you. Disappointed for you and us when it doesn''t go quite as well. We are past attending supporters spanning the decades that now live in different countries around the world. Next time you step on to the pitch try to imagine that you are stepping out in front of a both the fans at the match and the global network of Norwich City supporters strung out around the world all willing you to victory. When you achieve good things all those supporters within Norfolk and the world join together in happier, positive emotions willing you to victory. Your football playing careers are short, so don''t be tempted into believing that what you are doing is only about the money. It''s about a special success when it happens that many footballers never realise. You are playing for a wonderful club with lots of supporters all around the world. On the ball City.

This is the season that as a team and support base we have become one again. The fans love the team, and the team love the fans.

Its been a blessing in disguise our season in league 1, showed we were not too good to go down. But we have dug in, and look like doing what is the hardest thing to do, come straight back up.

For everyone involved with Norwich City Football Club.

Thanks for making me proud of my team again.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it this one Tangy?

[/quote]

Hi Pete,

[/quote]Lol, that thread was well worth the fuss finding it.

Hats off to the lads and Lambert, fantastic this season. Lambert has came in and worked his magic and we are top of the league! Come on lads not far to go now!

March is a big month for all of us and im making sure im attending every home and away game in this month.

im behind the team fully. it is going to be a tough month but with our mental strength and support we can get through it and get automatic promotion dont worry about anyone else, let us be the first team in the leagues to get promoted first, OTBC!!!!!!

Dear Mr Lambert and the Norwich Team,

Thank you.  Thank you for showing pride in your work and actually caring about what you do.  Thank you for not being ''above'' hard work and thank you for connecting with the fans.  This is the first time for years that we feel there is a real connection between the team and manager and the fans.  All we ask for is the commitment to giving 100% every game and not taking your position for granted.  I will always be a Norwich fan, but you have made supporting Norwich City a thoroughly enjoyable experience again.  Not just for those who attend all the games, but those who listen on radios, watch internet commentary, get text messages to phones or just simply talk to friends who were able to attend the matches.

We believe again, and you have our undying support whilst you continue to commit in this league, in the Championship, and in the Premier League where we belong.  On The Ball City.

Muddy in Wales

My message is this -whenever you take the field in the name of Norwich City, think only of yourselves and what you can achieve as a team. Let no one divert you from your task, fear only defeat, and remember that everything you have achieved as a team has been done because you believe in yourselves, not what others think of you.

Never mind the danger, steady on, NOWS YOUR CHANCE!

A big WELLDONE to the players, management team and the board thus far this season, Keep it going and im 100% sure promotion will be gained[Y] OTBC

Its nice to see players that want to fight for the club,the shirt and colours they are wearing, long may it continue

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

A big WELLDONE to the players, management team and the board thus far this season, Keep it going and im 100% sure promotion will be gained[Y] OTBC

Its nice to see players that want to fight for the club,the shirt and colours they are wearing, long may it continue

[/quote]

city-till-i-die - are you one of the unemployed candidates that appeared in the BBC''s ''The Day the Immigrants Left''?

Lads - with Lambert, McNally and Culverhouse running the show you have done us proud! How fantastic it is to see passion and pride filling the yellow and green shirts once again. Our passing style of play is back on the pitch, goals are being scored, our defence is not leaking too much and we have a team made up of Norwich players. Keep strong, keep playing, keep scoring, keep fit - remember we, the fans, are behind you 100%. City ''til I die!This season in League 1 has been a bizarre pleasure and a thrilling ride but I don''t want to repeat it next season. Championship here we come - OTBC!

Mistakes have been made over the last few seasons, which is why we find ourselves in the third division. However, this season I have rediscovered my passion as we have at last returned to the style of football that made this club great. Once again there is a bond between us in the stands and the lads on the pitch, and at last we have a manager fit to walk in the footsteps of Saunders, Bond, Stringer and Walker.

This season has been an exhilarating ride, so let''s finish it in style!