Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Show your support for Norwich City's promotion push

Post your good luck messages to Norwich City as the Canaries enter the final push for promotion and we''ll publish a selection in a forthcoming supplement.

Good luck City. This has been one rollercoaster of a season - but I know we''ve got the guts, determination and focus to see it through. OTBC! Andrew Nickerson 

On the Ball City!

C''mon Lads, keep it going you''re doing absolutely brilliant!  Paul, you''re a great manager! These guys all perform like a team now and each player has contributed to our succes.
Just need to keep focussed on our games and our performances. The results of others are of a certain importance, but we can only influence our own!

Come on the boys, you have all worked so hard to come this far, the fans are right behind you and it’s in your hands to erase the memorises of the past few season and give us all hope for a brighter future. 25000 of us looking forward to a big party at home to Carlisle and the adulation you would all receive and deservewould be immense.

Final push and we will all enjoy next season in the Championship.

OTBC[:D]

Good Luck Norwich!

If you win the league I pledge to support the EDP "support your pub" by supporting as many pubs as possible. Norwich City - Enjoy Responsibly..........!!!

C''Mon City, keep up the good work. We have been a completley different team under Lambert. Everyone get behind the team for 90 minutes.. With my brother being a Leeds fan this will be twice as satisfying!!! OTBC

Spud in Marlingford.

Well done boys you have done us proud after such a dreadful start to the season.Six more home games and severn away,Win the home ones and we should be on our way back to the Championship.

Come on you yellows.

For the first time in years it has felt like we are a team. You can easily see the morale is high on the pitch, off the pitch, the fans and through Paul Lambert.

I just love to see the passion that everyone to do with the club has at the moment. Keep it going to the end lads, don''t take your eyes of the prize and just keep showing the full 100% commitment and drive in each game

The future is bright, the future''s yellow!!

the  first day of the season seems a distant nightmare ,and we all thought the trend was due to continue from the end of last season

how wrong have we been ,?... a big well done to all the players and management for what has been done so far .

finish the job off lad and lets have a party come may ..

keep grinding out the results ,we knew it was never going to be easy but so far your doing us very proud ....lets finish the season in style ..!!!!

Keep up the good work fellas, and ignore the boo boys and fans who are looking for any excuse to moan, Paul Lambert and the players,you have done us proud and i can''t wait for the promotion party at the end of the season,on the ball City!!!!

We will as ever be behind you as you push for promotion, you have brought the words ''pride'' and ''team'' back to the hearts and minds of NCFC fans from all over the world.  You have confidence, and that has transfered to us fans, giving us something that we have dared to hope for.

Paul Lambert and the lads and everyone behind the scenes, a united team, of course.  Opinions may differ from fan to fan, but once again our club is united, has a heart, a team, and at long last the heart is beating in unison.

Dig deep lads, keep grinding the results out, and if you need any more incentive, look at the fans when a goal is scored by one of the team.

Good luck and OTBC.

each and everyone of you are ace players, Including the one''s who have to sit and watch like the rest of us,We are in the same team,and  we will all be at the same party in May Come on you Yellows

Good luck Pete Bishop

Well done all at NCFC for this run, lets keep it going and make sure we win the title, and do well in the Championship next season.

Paul Lambert, Ian Culverhouse, Ian Crook, Mr Mcnally and board. Thanks

OTBC

We''re behind you the whole way, this season has been such a rollercoaster ride, and after the opening day who would have thought we could be where we are now.It is testament to the organisation and belief instilled by Lambert, but without it being backed up by the workrate and commitment of the players we wouldn''t be top of the league.See you outside city hall for the celebration at the end of the season!

Come on city for that final push!!! we have gone through hell the last few seasons!!

paul lambert and mcnally thanks for making our club worth coming to again.

lets get behind the boys and good luck for the remaining games.

OTBC!!!!!!!

There has been no stability over the past few years and I finally we have it!

Well done Mcnally, you Lambert and all the players deserve the highest amount of credit possible, lets just keep it up till the end of the season!!

Well done lads, you''ve been brilliant this season, and brought a smile back to the supporters for the first time in ages.

Keep the concentration and let''s give a big push to the title.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

Post your good luck messages to Norwich City as the Canaries enter the final push for promotion and we''ll publish a selection in a forthcoming supplement.

[/quote]Looks like you''re on a winner with this one, Pete.( I won''t be a spoilsport and mention last season''s '' Get Behind The Lads Survival Special '' damp squib.....( lol ))

Will this thread get deleted?

After all when I created a thread urging people to get behind the team for the Southend home game, it got deleted!

BTW. Can someone please fix the Huddersfield Away thread.....people have been adding posts to it but you cant access these new posts. It

probably has something to do with Shefcanary quoting one of my posts. Anything to do with me having a question mark in my username? Thanks.

I started going to Carrow Road in 1960. The Third Division is no better now than it was then. Only difference is that The River End isn''t a grass bank and the toilets now have a roof! Get us out of this place  - and quickly!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Will this thread get deleted?

After all when I created a thread urging people to get behind the team for the Southend home game, it got deleted!

BTW. Can someone please fix the Huddersfield Away thread.....people have been adding posts to it but you cant access these new posts. It

probably has something to do with Shefcanary quoting one of my posts. Anything to do with me having a question mark in my username? Thanks.

[/quote]Get over it and stop bleating.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]Only if you will also print my submission in the Evening News''s "Poets Corner" section.  I''ve easily made it sh*t enough so it won''t embarrass anyone except me.  Christ knows where you get those poems from, does Care in the Community have an outreach poetry workshop?Anyway.Up The League We GoHow wonderful it feels to beA proper proud yellow canaryI''ve gone to every game this yearAnd at the start, I had a fearWe might be going down againBut this is now and that was thenBecause Paul Lambert, he''s a manWho can understand how promotion is plannedAnd with some money from Delia and Michael Wynn JonesWe signed Owain Tudur-JonesWho was not relatedAnd we were not relegatedHurrah! I am a proud supporterPaul Lambert, here''s my oldest daughter

This season is a victory for attractive football, the players who have worked so hard, their inspirational manager and for the supporters of Norwich who turn out in great numbers every week.It''s obvious that Paul Lambert sends his teams out without fear and convinced they can win - he has an infectiousness that has clearly spread through the dressing room and onto the field.The players believe in their gaffer and the fans should be equal in their conviction that the former will strive and succeed in regaining Championship status at the first time of asking.

If we don''t get promoted then we can all rue the day Lambert ignored Pink ''Un message board celebrity Shyster''s advice to acquire a pacy right-winger and go 4-4-2 sooner.

cant wait to see the atmosphere once it''s finally confirmed that we are promoted :)