Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Is anyone going to Swindon away?

Well I''m going to get a ticket for this one at the weekend.

We''ve been given 3,200 tickets so I imagine we probably won''t sell them all but seeing as it''s a big game I''d think we could have over 2,000 there.

[quote user="Snakepit"]37 pound for ticket and travel not bad, should be a good game[/quote]

How did you get it for £37?  You going via coach?  Should be more than that surely?

15 for me under 21 and 22 for coach season ticket holders 22

ROBINS TICKETS ON SALE

Posted on: Wed 03 Mar 2010

TICKETS for City''s Coca-Cola League One fixture away to Swindon Town on Saturday, March 20 (3pm) at the County Ground are now on sale.

Tickets are priced at £22 for adults, £15 for over-60s/under-21s and £9 for under-16s. Under-10s go free when accompanied with a full paying adult (one under-10 per adult).

The Norwich City coach service, Club Canary is priced at £23 (£22 for season ticket holders) and all coaches will depart from the Jarrold Stand at Carrow Road at 9am.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="Snakepit"]37 pound for ticket and travel not bad, should be a good game[/quote]

How did you get it for £37?  You going via coach?  Should be more than that surely?

[/quote]

I think he must be below 21 (£15) plus £22 travel

[quote user="ryan1992"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[/quote]

I think he must be below 21 (£15) plus £22 travel

[/quote]

As I eventually spotted!  Sorry, having a slow day...

just got away with an under 21 season ticket for next year too, as i turn 21 next season, i squeezed in by a month, haha my boyfriend didin''t tho he has to pay 389, where as i only pay 189 :)

[quote user="Snakepit "]I am now about to call for tickets is there many people going for that game?[/quote]I think there might be a couple of people going [;)]

It seems you''re unfamiliar with the rules "Snakepit !". All new members must post a picture of themselves on here.

Yeah you have to post it in one of the first threads you make.

[quote user="Dogger Going Up up up"]I think you are "I am a Bannana"[/quote]Must be Banana''s girlfriend surely? Judging by their posts they''re made for each other.