Sign in to follow this  
jed exodous

England v Egypt

[quote user="jed exodous"]Terry has been poor for the last 4 or 5 games now but he is still a hell of a lot better than Lescott, Upson, Shawcross, Campbell, Woodgate, King... JT and Rio are our best centre backs[/quote]

Shame the Doc is Irish

[quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Captain Controversy"]Terry - World Class?!?!!?? LOLNowhere near mate, personal problems or not.[/quote]He would probably play better if people weren''t booing him.Judge him on his football, not on what he does off the field.[/quote]

What if he was a paedo?

[/quote]Then he would be in jail obviously.

[quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="jed exodous"]Terry has been poor for the last 4 or 5 games now but he is still a hell of a lot better than Lescott, Upson, Shawcross, Campbell, Woodgate, King... JT and Rio are our best centre backs[/quote]

Shame the Doc is Irish

[/quote]

nelson is english [;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Captain Controversy"]Terry - World Class?!?!!?? LOL

Nowhere near mate, personal problems or not.
[/quote]

He would probably play better if people weren''t booing him.

Judge him on his football, not on what he does off the field.
[/quote]

What if he was a paedo?

[/quote]

Then he would be in jail obviously.

[/quote]

Not if he''d served his time

[quote user="jed exodous"]Your comparison doesn''t really work, shut up before you make an even bigger prat of yourself than you already have.[/quote]

Hows that then oh wise one?

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Captain Controversy"]Terry - World Class?!?!!?? LOLNowhere near mate, personal problems or not.[/quote]He would probably play better if people weren''t booing him.Judge him on his football, not on what he does off the field.[/quote]

What if he was a paedo?

[/quote]

[/quote]You''re just being silly now.He shagged his mates girlfriend, which last time I looked, isn''t illegal.I suspect that if he had served time as a convicted paedophile he wouldn''t be under consideration for a place in teh team.To be honest your analogy was crap.

Co-Incidence that Gerrard suddenly looks a better now Lampard has gone off?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The gut"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Captain Controversy"]Terry - World Class?!?!!?? LOL

Nowhere near mate, personal problems or not.
[/quote]

He would probably play better if people weren''t booing him.

Judge him on his football, not on what he does off the field.
[/quote]

What if he was a paedo?

[/quote]

Then he would be in jail obviously.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re just being silly now.

He shagged his mates girlfriend, which last time I looked, isn''t illegal.

I suspect that if he had served time as a convicted paedophile he wouldn''t be under consideration for a place in teh team.

To be honest your analogy was crap.
[/quote]

I didn''t make an analogy

I''ve inside information that one of the guys that killed Jamie Bulger has been playing for England under his new name.

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The gut"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The gut"]

What if he was a paedo?

[/quote]

[/quote]You''re just being silly now.He shagged his mates girlfriend, which last time I looked, isn''t illegal.I suspect that if he had served time as a convicted paedophile he wouldn''t be under consideration for a place in teh team.To be honest your analogy was crap.[/quote]

I didn''t make an analogy

[/quote]Okay, whatever mate.

The gut - see mortys post

Can we get back to talking about football? Gerrard has started a lot better, and its that sort of play he needs to do more often for England.

[quote user="jed exodous"]Seen enough of Gerrard then... Milner on[/quote]Done well so far, unlucky not to score.Good goal!![:)]

Seen it jed. Thought Terry''s booing was part of football discussion on this thread, by you?

Dodgy keeper.People seriously need to leave JT alone.  He made a bloody mistake in his private life, which I bet at least some of the people booing today have done as well, I don''t honestly give a damn about what he did it''s completely irrelevant.

Gotta love Crouchy! And he has to start up front with Rooney in competitive matches. They are the perfect foil for one another.

Shyster, Milner is a good player, i dont dispute that, but hes not good enough or experienced enough yet to hold a midfield in a major tournament. I admire his energy and workrate and he ha is versatile which is great to add to the sqaud, the trouble is, what is his best position and is he good enough in that position to dislodge the current holder of that shirt.

The Gut, your not talking about booing JT, you joined in a conversation about weather or not he was a world class player by adding a comment suggesting, would a sex offender get into the England team, you talking bull mate, we dont wanna know about your sick little thoughts.

[quote user="Shyster"]Gotta love Crouchy! And he has to start up front with Rooney in competitive matches. They are the perfect foil for one another.[/quote]How can you ignore that [Y]

[quote user="jed exodous"]Shyster, Milner is a good player, i dont dispute that, but hes not good enough or experienced enough yet to hold a midfield in a major tournament. I admire his energy and workrate and he ha is versatile which is great to add to the sqaud, the trouble is, what is his best position and is he good enough in that position to dislodge the current holder of that shirt.

The Gut, your not talking about booing JT, you joined in a conversation about weather or not he was a world class player by adding a comment suggesting, would a sex offender get into the England team, you talking bull mate, we dont wanna know about your sick little thoughts.[/quote]

Yeah, like we''ve really suffered since both Lampard & Gerrard have been off the pitch.

Crouch is a decent player, teams who have players that are not used to playing against him dont know what to do with him. He has great feet for his size, but is fairly cack in the air, never seems to get very far off the ground.

You do get the feeling that people would rather Crouch didn''t play for England, but how can anyone argue with his score rate!  And he''s second string @ his club too!

jed, re-read when you''re not concentrating on the footy. No thoughts from me just sussing a few of you out.