Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

if we got promoted....

if you look who we have:

drury, doc , smith, russell, hoolahan, askou

who are champisonship players and then

holt, lappin and the martins maybe able to cope in that league.

i think we will need a quick forward, a winger and we need a goalkeeper and a left back for cover for drury ( as he will be injured for a long time at somepoint in the season as he alsways is)

but lets make sure we go up first !!!

[quote user="NCFC1"]if you look who we have: drury, doc , smith, russell, hoolahan, askou who are champisonship players and then holt, lappin and the martins maybe able to cope in that league. i think we will need a quick forward, a winger and we need a goalkeeper and a left back for cover for drury ( as he will be injured for a long time at somepoint in the season as he alsways is) but lets make sure we go up first !!![/quote]

don''t forget McNamee, Cody, Oli  and Whitbread

we can all speculate but i don''t think we really know who can and can''t cope in the champ until we get there.

people will assume that Nelson can''t but if the Doc can i don''t see why Nelse can''t at least provide worthy cover.

i think one of the first things PL will want to do is sort out his overstaffed midfield.

we''ve got:

gill, mcveigh, OTJ, russell, smith, adeyemi, hooly, lappin, hughes, mcnamee... have i missed any?

he will let mcveigh go since i''m pretty sure he just got a year contract. i fear for adeyemi i have to say. he would benefit more if we stayed down another year, but obviously we don''t want that. Gill is too much on the fringes to feature i think but he''s only recently signed.

i think he''s got some real problems to deal with there. i reckon it will mean lots of loaning out like with OTJ in return for another winger.

Would love to re-sign Sammy Cligan, he loved the area and he did not want to leave, just was way too good to stay!!!

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]

Would love to re-sign Sammy Cligan, he loved the area and he did not want to leave, just was way too good to stay!!!

[/quote]

i cant see PL buying players that got us relegated in the first place.

[quote user="singing canary"]

ha .. we are talking about city here ...!!!

i have no doubts we will , but i will try and count the chickens after they hatch .

[/quote][Y] im looking on the bright side, this season has made me look that way instead of gloom