Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Assuming we're back in the championship next season

will you keep up with league 1 next year? I will for a variety of reasons:

a) the supporters of the ''smaller'' clubs are genuine supporters that could quite easily follow bigger clubs but chose their local sides. Good on em [Y] they have my respect.

b) the promotion race next year will be fascinating (sp?). Even if you look past the top 6 there are many teams that are gearing up for a promotion race next year. Brentford?, MK Dons, Southampton to name but 3. Not forgetting of course that there will be teams coming down from the championship as well. The scum (hopefully!), Peterboro'', Sheff Wed, Plymouth and Palace will all add quality (hopefully not the first side mentioned) [;)] to an already very tight league.

Damn it, I''ve enjoyed League 1 this year. Its made me appreciate what we are very lucky to have at our club. [Y]

I certainly will be following it abit more and yes Im very thankfull that Im a Norwich fan and not a stockport one!

Only care about the division Naaaridge are in. Next season I''ll mostly be caring about the Championship and won''t give a monkey''s chuff about the Premieship (overpaid mercenaries) or League One (gim little teams who play in red or blue from grim little towns ooop north).

I think I might keep a little eye on league 1 next season even if were not in it, but only to make sure that the likes of Southampton, Leeds and Col Who don''t go up.

I''ve got respect for the fans of these smaller clubs too. Genuine fans, just like ours at Norwich... But like most posters on here, I''m only interested in the league Naaritch are in.

[quote user="swindoncanary"]

I''ve truly enjoyed this Division, true fans and I love the southern bias of the clubs here.

But, I''ll be glad to get out of it !

[/quote]

The southern bias is great. Almost all the promotions from League 2 and the relegations from the Championship meant a load more local fixtures. The only disappointment was that Northampton were relegated from League 1 on the final day of last season.

And yes I''ll be very glad to get back to the Championship (if it does happen).

Might be even more competitive in L1 next season, which is good enough reason for us, please, to be out of it!!

I''ll be watching the ''mighty'' Leeds try yet again to get out of this division, after losing in the play-offs to Southampton. Waccoe will be even more fun to follow next season. [:D]

Would rather Southampton stay down. One less ''bigger'' club in the Championship. Would welcome Colchester coming up with us automatically.

They are another of these silly little clubs that get theirselves up, out of their depth and then like Peterborough huff and puff a bit before sliding back down again.

Be odd if it was the same three who came down last year.

I''m normally only interested in the division City are in. I haven''t really paid much attention to the Championship this season (apart from watching the Pigs struggle with embarrassment and hide their heads in the sand about the threat of relegation). I don''t bother with the Prem either - it seems a million miles away to me. So, as far as League 1 is concerned next year, I reckon I won''t be paying that much attention to Leeds yet again pi55ing a good start up the wall and Southampton walking away with it!