Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I'm sory Delia, but you are sexy!

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]I''m not saying I agree with Wiz here but considering the old mare has nearly hit 70 she aint done too bad for herself! If I was in my 60s I''d probably tap that.[/quote]Well I''m 65, so thats me off the hook then![Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]Blimey Wiz you need to get to specsavers, good cook maybe, looker...........................................[/quote]

Sexy is different to all sorts of folk Ricky, I find Katie Price revolting, whilst Delia''s smile alone blows that freak away!

[/quote]

We agree on Katy Price mate she is a dog.

Sadly the same cant be said for MWJ. I saw him as a young man in the BBC programme about Delia, and wouldnt have believed it was the same bloke, Talk about gone to seed.

(Hope he doesnt read the message board!)

[quote user="Kathy"]Sadly the same cant be said for MWJ. I saw him as a young man in the BBC programme about Delia, and wouldnt have believed it was the same bloke, Talk about gone to seed. (Hope he doesnt read the message board!)[/quote]You looked pretty hot yourself in the EDP today Kathy.....................PS.......don''t send your hubby round![:$]

And btw guys I am 64 sorry.

and me , i just cant see what people see in her , every thing is about her  me me me . she looks fake ,crap tan fake devils dumplings .

she moans and always looks as if she has been smacked in the face with a wet fish.cant stand the woman .

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Kathy"]Sadly the same cant be said for MWJ. I saw him as a young man in the BBC programme about Delia, and wouldnt have believed it was the same bloke, Talk about gone to seed. (Hope he doesnt read the message board!)[/quote]You looked pretty hot yourself in the EDP today Kathy.....................PS.......don''t send your hubby round![:$]

And btw guys I am 64 sorry.

[/quote]On this occasion I agree with you Wiz.About Kathy obiously.

[quote user="First Wizard"]You looked pretty hot yourself in the EDP today Kathy[/quote]You''ll be upsetting Tilly again Wiz, you know he can''t compete with us youngsters! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]You looked pretty hot yourself in the EDP today Kathy[/quote]You''ll be upsetting Tilly again Wiz, you know he can''t compete with us youngsters! [;)][/quote]

Jeezus......Delia fit,Kathy looking hot,i will have a pint of whatever you guys have been on.