Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Cody signs new deal!!

I think he has a lot to offer. Its nice that we have strikers in Cody and Oli whose careers are on the up. Rather than the usual journeyman

Well done Cody, it’s well deserved as he had shown passion, a professional attitude as well team sprit. Mr Lambert knows his potential and I am sure that he will reap the benefits of the investment Gunny made in Cody, a possible star of the future and if he should shine and move on a healthy profit for the club (hope he doesn’t though)

Good on you Mr Lambert !

id like to see him loaned out next year to a league 1 or 2 club, if we get promoted of course. i dont think hes quite ready for the rigours of championship football, and i think it would work well for the player and club, as it has done with chris martin. great future prospect tho, glad we''ve gave him a new contract.

[quote user="UEA Canary"]id like to see him loaned out next year to a league 1 or 2 club, if we get promoted of course. i dont think hes quite ready for the rigours of championship football, and i think it would work well for the player and club, as it has done with chris martin. great future prospect tho, glad we''ve gave him a new contract.[/quote]

Agree

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Good news [:)] At least he''s having more luck than a previous player who hailed from Kent
[/quote]

in''t he an essex boy?

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I was referring to Dartford FC
[/quote]

Ah, i see.

And the last player we got from Kent? Sorry, bit slow today!

Emblen was unlucky. He was a good player who just got a very bad injury on the opening day at Millwall. Was never the same afterwards.

Good to hear.. I''d have bet that Cody was a Norwich lad.. he looks just like my stereotype of a lad from Norwich of his age.

Excellent news! Hes not in the team at the moment because those on the pitch are too good to be replaced, but he has scored some important goals for us this season like the winner at Walsall and against Hartlepool..... even gave us a little bit of dignity againsts Col U on the first day!

He''s not in team at mo because he is injured, It is excellent news, really is one for the future, I remember a few weeks ago, the same people who are saying excellent were saying he was not good enough while a few of us on here were praising him up, oh well normal fickle forum types.

Good luck Cody, keep up good work....

Glad he has, given a decent run with service etc, he can be as good as Austin is at the moment.

[quote user="Gaylord Bumpkin"]He will certainly bolster the reserves subs bench[/quote]

you always get one !

Ahhh that''s good news, on a day in which we as football fans had some sad news.

Well done Cody, and well done NCFC, and I reckon by next season he''ll be there or there abouts in the team.

I''m really pleased for Cody. He gives 100%, is a team-player, he''s exceptionally modest, has terrific pace, has scored some great goals(I remember particularly the one at Gillingham in the JPT)  and is definitely the type of player I like to see at Norwich. Well done Cody !!

I trust Lamberts judgement so I am pleased for Cody as I am for Oli.

But what some of our so called supporters need to realise is that Chris Martin is younger than both of them; but for some reason is fair game to slag off at games and criticise on message boards.

We have some exciting young talent but give Matin the credit he is due because he has come through and made a big contribution this season.

Back to topic. Keep doing what you''re doing, Cody and congratulations.

Another confirmation that Lambert and the club are building for the future and looking long term. However effective or not the loanees were, it always smacked of fire fighting. Throwing in players to fill in the gaps, avoid relegation etc

With Daley Francomb, Adeyemi breaking through it does look good.

We just need to keep the players who want to play for us and see a future here, not the next signing fee.