I''m not sure if Crouch is the answer to our problems, as many point out, but then I don''t think one single player will ever manage to be that.

However, I''d be a hell fo a lot happier with him up front than Svensson. You lot might knock Crouch for his scoring ratio, so how on earth can you rate Svensson, who contributes so little???

Still what we think is besides the point anyway -- If Worthy wants him, the money is there and all sides are happy, then he''ll be at Norwich in January whatever happens.

How precisely do you ''cut it in the premiership''when you don''t play? Crouch left Villa because he was behind Vassell and England player and Angel.At Soton it''s Beattie and Phillips.Don''t think he''d be behin Svennsson somehow!!

Scouse - I would say that Crouch has never had a chance in the prem, so how is he going to score?

While I don''t think he''s worth £1.5m, I think he could do a good job for us and whatever you say -

HE IS FANTASTIC WITH THE BALL AT HIS FEET.

B/Man - he might look fantastic with his feet against the back four of Rotherham on a cold wet Monday night in January, but do you REALLY believe that he is the answer to our goal drought when put up against the Chelsea or Blackburn defense?

As for the Huckerby question, I think that we all know he has had several chances in the Premiership and finally has found a club where he feels settled and appears to get on with the manager! We have always known that he has been a class act - not really how I view Crouch. Believe you me, I would love nothing better than to be proved wrong by the lanky fellow - banging them in on a weekly basis would be fantastic - but in all honesty I can''t see it happening.

Who would I like to see in on loan - well I don''t know who''s available, but no doubt the likes of Sam Allardyce and co are well aware which excellent continentals are on the market for a song - and if they can be persuaded to up sticks to the delights of Bolton, then there is no reason why the attractions of the Fine City should not be reason enough to entice the odd European old stager to Carrow Road - a bit of guile, experience and skill would go a long way....

Agree.He nearly changed the game against us and he did against Palace a week later.

[quote]Ha ha ha haaaa ha haaaaaaa!!!!!!! "He needs good players around him." So Kenton, Phillips, Svensson (no, not that one), Fernandes and Delap are not good enough for him, but Mulryne, Holt, Edworthy a...[/quote]

Considering that the only team we have beaten this season is Southampton. Yes i would say Huckerby, McKenzie, Francis, Mulryne, Jonson are better than the so called BIG names that you mentioned. 

Is Beattie or Phillips setting the world alight with their goal scoring this season? don''t think so. Southampton are a far poorer side than us.They are not performing as a team, where as we have been (except Fulham). Norwich are not far away from winning games. And with someone like Crouch in the team, That could make all the difference. Certain Players suit different teams, i.e Sutton Fantastic here, s**t at Chelsea. Fleck fantastic here, S**T at chelsea. It''s all about how the player fits into the side.