Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

sign here for iwan return

Sorry DD, you may well be right about Iwan but its not a fact, its an untested assumption.What is a fact, is that neither Sven or Leon can hack it in the Premiership but they''re still playing every week.

Neither, it seems can some of our other players. Even the ones that worthy signed in the summer who are supposedly premiership class. Oh well, we''ll just have to keep battleing and hope for the best.

If Iwan Roberts can''t score in his present league how ever is he going to score in  the Premiership ?

Let''s not forget that even in his prime he only made a handful of Premiership games, preferring to keep his scoring in the lower divisions.

If we could get him a free then why the hell not..sure as hell Matty is not going to crack it in the Premiership - he didn''t with Charlton and he won''t with us

And talking of oldies, Les Ferdinand would be worth a try.

We could have Terry Henry up front and still not score. How many quality chances were Svensson or Leon given on Sat? Sven hit a brilliant shot on target for the bottom corner and de Sar made a great save. I don''t remember them getting much more than scraps otherwise, which suggests that its our buildup play rather than our strikers....

I always enjoy a reasoned,well thought out,constuctive,thought provoking thread well done James none of the above apply.

No need for that remark newson. roberts is past his sell-by date and the only way he''ll be back at carrow road is as a coach i''m afraid.

I say lets get Iwan back, he is a legend at the club!  I feel a few more signing like that will ensure our survival in the PL.  If we could just persuade Ian Crook out of retirement we would be garaunteed to stay up!

According to some posters, we are short of wingers too. Anyone got Dale Gordons & Mark Barhams phone numbers.  What about Trevor Putney as cover for the injured Francis?

Glory days........

how can he get the goals in the championship if he isn''t playing!! He''s the temporary manager of gillingham and he isn''t playing until a manager has been found.

I would like to see Iwan return.