Sign in to follow this  
perfick

Scum down??? I hope not!

Cannot believe the numbers of people wanting the scum to get relegated next season. The only way I would want that to happen is if we go on an abismal run and dont get promoted. Reasons??? I love the whole atmosphere and everything that goes with derby days and it''s a shame we havent had a proper one this season! Surely beating them twice next season would be a bit more fun than just having them relegated? I know what I would prefer!

?????????????????

Get real all the shitte they gave us when they got keane.Let the inbreds get relegated on the same day as we go up.scum are scum at least we won''t have to put up with the smell at portaloo road

In a way i know what you mean but if they go down it will even things out and they can''t gloat that they never went down and we did!!

Love that idea. See, instead of rejecting an opinion, you have taken it and tweaked it slightly to improve it ten-fold. You cant sing, you cant play but you''ll go a long way son!

[quote user="Ruuuuuuuuuuelllllllllllll"]Love that idea. See, instead of rejecting an opinion, you have taken it and tweaked it slightly to improve it ten-fold. You cant sing, you cant play but you''ll go a long way son!
[/quote]

No, If we never play them in the league again it will be to soon, let them rot, because they will lose the invisable man when they do go down and then sink even deeper in the brown stuff,   

If Ipswich did go down and went onto rot in league 1 for many years you would begin to miss those scummy * just because of the EA derby. I''m all for seeing them suffer but the chance to get one over on them at CR or PR every season is too good to turn down.

in the 80''s when we went up to Div 1 on the weekend they went down to Division 2 - I believe they stayed down for 7 or 8 years and they became an irrelevance , who we lowered ourselves to play in friendlies - I would love to be in a similar situation , because can you imagine what gates they would get in League 1 - less than 15,000 I would think - they need to drop down and stay there - I hope the MK Dons drop down and eventually disappear as well- but that is another story

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]typical norwich fan mentality wanting the scum to stay up. i for 1 hope they go down and rot in hell![/quote]

Too bloody right!!

Do you think last season they were wanting us to win games and stay up with them?! I think not!!

it''s hardly like we''ll be singing for joy if they do stay up is it! Just pointing out the fact that derby days are bloody great and however good this season is, a game or two against Ipswich would make it even better!

If I had my perfect scenario, the Binners would stay up this year but next year we would relagate them at Portman Road with a 7-0 win towards the end of the seaon.

Well I hate the derby games. Let them get relegated in continuous seasons until they are playing Bury Town. The way the mighty Bury play the binners would get a damn good thrashing. Bloody Hoorah!!

it will make us the best club in the region and will shut up their fans who think they have some god given right to be in the premierleague too!

I hope they do go down, and i hope they stay down there for a decade or longer!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

it will make us the best club in the region and will shut up their fans who think they have some god given right to be in the premierleague too!

I hope they do go down, and i hope they stay down there for a decade or longer!

[/quote]

Agree with this!

If only for their cheating deceiving methods of trading they deserve to go down.

"Oooooooh look at us the mighty town, punching above our weight, little market town, Queen Mum a fan, everybody loves us............. zzzzzzzzz"

When in reality they have been constantly trading by using other people''s money and not paying it back.

A question to the bin lover. Where would the paupers be now if they had made the repayments of the loan, paid those local traders or even paid the taxman the £5m they stole (ignore the capital on the loan from NU, the rest amounts to around £15m plus) ?

That loan was need as a result of woeful under investment in their infrastructure through the 90''s - and the need to pay off the £8m overdraft that ''red chops'' ran up getting them into the Premiership.

They have lived beyond their means for far too long. Had a fan base that was too dimwitted to understand what was going on but happy to squeak what a great club they were.

Well, if any of you who have a job and take the bus to Carrow Road to have a pint or two before the game were to see your neighbour on benefit being picked up in a stretch limo to be taking to his executive box then you might feel not best displeased about that state of affairs. To find that he had borrowed the money to pay for it and had neither the ability or the intent to pay it back might anger a little more.

But to then find a simple neighbour complaining because they had stopped that little arrangement and put hthe cheat out to work on a saturday to repay the money with the words " I shall miss him passing me in his limo after the game " is staggering.

I for one won''t miss the derby games. Seeing those halfwitted farmhands bleating on about their money when that very money was scrounged off the rest of us was never an enjoyable experience. Nor was playing the games at some ridiculous hour of the day.

As to whether they go down this season or next I can''t really be arsed. Their demise is inevitable and the quicker clubs like them, leeds, pompey and all the others who squeaked about their glory days when they were living off the rest off us, drop down to where they belong the better.

RIPswich