Sign in to follow this  
Squire

Delia joins forces with Waitrose

[quote user="City1st"]" What is a Lidl type?"

A poor person usually. Someone who would probably watch ITV and look at the pictures in the Sun.

They often have a slightly unpleasant whiff of chip fat I have found.[/quote]"What is a City1st type?"A superficial snob usually. Someone so troubled by self doubt, they would happily pay more money for food in order to avoid the potential scorn of people like themselves and be so smug about this that they imply people who don''t earn much money (this is not limited to "unskilled" jobs) are stupid. They often have a slightly unpleasant whiff of boredom, despite their relative wealth.

Blimey, it took a bit to hook one there

fuglestad I would suggest you look up the words up and wind

Saw the advert preview for this. Airbrushed is an understatement, Delia looks like she''s in her thirtys!

[quote user="City1st"]Blimey, it took a bit to hook one there

fuglestad I would suggest you look up the words up and wind[/quote]one what? angry underpaid guy, doing good work, who''s getting increasingly fed up of getting shat on. Yes consider me hooked. What else are internet message boards for than getting wound up or taking the michael? Just throwing the stuff at you on a message board, that I''d been wanting to scream at everybody all day. I appreciate the wind up, and appreciate that I lashed out, it made me feel vaguely better and I''m glad you seem to be quietly amused rather than annoyed and heckling me back. I must point out that using "I''m just winding you up" as a defense against mocking other minorities may not go too well.