Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Foy

City Vs Yeovil - Official Chat Thread

That''s mental. No promotion challenging team should be losing anywhere 4-0, let alone at home at this stage of the season. I know about us on the first day, but now we have a proper manager, we''re a different proposition. That''s why I can''t really take Colchester seriously after we smashed them at their place

According to Radio Norfolk (which I''ll lose at ko) Daryl Sutch is watching the game and in the studio. Remember seeing him in the changing rooms years ago when I went on a pre-match stadium tour. The rest of the team were due but, for some strange reason, I wasn''t allowed to remain and help them change into their kits [:P]

Kevin Keelan goes for the *yawning then putting arm around your shoulder* in the back row of the cinema move. I like it. Let''s see where this goes . .

[quote user="WITS"][quote user="Glenn Foy"]You''re clearly not a woman in the stands today then. Stop lying![/quote]Oi shut it sunshine [;)]I''m Woman in the seat today lol[/quote]Hey WITS, you know the TV Review thing, what kind of program do I need to look for? [:^)]

Hey Guys... back from Australia with a new account

Good to see Swindon taking a pounding ... they were my biggest worry of late

Hopefully a good start today 5-0

good banter from all involved, lets keep it up!

More importantly,

C O Y Y

C

Well that''s a nice start! [:)] Wish i could have gone today but didn''t get of work early enough!

[quote user="Ozbarclay"]Commentary on Canaryworld not working for me... anyone having any luck??[/quote]

I''ve given up on it and cancelled my subscription after it changed from Canaries World. I live in Norfolk but work in Australia and cannot get the "Player" commentary through the work computers. There was no problem with Canaries World.

Hey WITS, how you feeling? Any better today? Not gone today as still not right, hubby has gone and im sat here listening on radio snorefolk lol.

Great start by the boys, sounds like they have started well, let''s hope that carries on.

Logged out and back in and it''s working... we scored whilst I did... maybe I should do it again...

About time we had a good start