Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Re: Canary Call Cancelled Tonight

Ok fair enough that is quite funny, but......

Its ok on here to mock the mentally ill, but if you say anythihg about black or asian you are racist, and have your posts deleted.

This site needs to make its mind up.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ok fair enough that is quite funny, but......

Its ok on here to mock the mentally ill, but if you say anythihg about black or asian you are racist, and have your posts deleted.

This site needs to make its mind up.[/quote]Yes it is funny to mock loonies.Can I also remind you that the difference is that racist behaviour is an arrestable offence, mocking nut jobs isn''t.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ok fair enough that is quite funny, but...... Its ok on here to mock the mentally ill, but if you say anythihg about black or asian you are racist, and have your posts deleted. This site needs to make its mind up.[/quote]

Just be careful what you say, well, just use common sense. And just don''t be racist, it''s not that hard

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ok fair enough that is quite funny, but...... Its ok on here to mock the mentally ill, but if you say anythihg about black or asian you are racist, and have your posts deleted. This site needs to make its mind up.[/quote]

stop being such a spasmo [:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ok fair enough that is quite funny, but......

This site needs to make its mind up.[/quote]Yes it is funny to mock loonies.Can I also remind you that the difference is that racist behaviour is an arrestable offence, mocking nut jobs isn''t.[/quote]You think it''s genuinely okay to mock the MENTALLY ILL? Okay, fair enough those who are just a little bit stupid than the rest of us but i don''t see mocking the mentally ill as above racist behaviour at all.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ok fair enough that is quite funny, but......

This site needs to make its mind up.[/quote]Yes it is funny to mock loonies.Can I also remind you that the difference is that racist behaviour is an arrestable offence, mocking nut jobs isn''t.[/quote]You think it''s genuinely okay to mock the MENTALLY ILL? Okay, fair enough those who are just a little bit stupid than the rest of us but i don''t see mocking the mentally ill as above racist behaviour at all.[/quote]Well, obviously I meant the terminally stupids that call Canary call.

This site needs to make its mind up.[/quote]As a black mentally ill person, I find this offensive.

This site needs to make its mind up.[/quote]Also, I think "if you say anythihg about black or asian you are racist" isn''t quite right.It''s "if you say blacks and asians should leave Britain and go home to their own countries instead of taking our jobs, women and houses and being given £40,000 a week in benefits then you are racist".  That''s where you fall foul of the rules, Arthur.Now isn''t there a rally you can goosestep off to and let us talk about football?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ok fair enough that is quite funny, but......

This site needs to make its mind up.[/quote]Also, I think "if you say anythihg about black or asian you are racist" isn''t quite right.It''s "if you say blacks and asians should leave Britain and go home to their own countries instead of taking our jobs, women and houses and being given £40,000 a week in benefits then you are racist".  That''s where you fall foul of the rules, Arthur.Now isn''t there a rally you can goosestep off to and let us talk about football?[/quote]

I wonder what this country will be like in 25 years ? unrecognisable

[quote user="Baron Tourette"][quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]

Norfolk & Waveney Mental Health Trust have disconnected outgoing calls and recalled all their ''guests'' who were on day release. Hellesdon Hospital is running a clinic between 5 - 6pm for outpatients.

Radio Norfolk will be running a highlights show instead hosted by Bryan Gunn.

[/quote]

NOT FUNNY[/quote]Well it''s not unfunny.

[quote user="waggers"]So how am I gonna find out if Neil''s alroi''te[/quote]

or "Wuss gorn on at Colnee Neil?"

Ok fair enough that is quite funny, but...... Its ok on here to mock the mentally ill, but if you say anythihg about black or asian you are racist, and have your posts deleted. This site needs to make its mind up.

Agree totally with what you say!

But unfortunately we live in a nanny state where the biggest wrong doing of modern times - political correctness is king!

I am currently receieving treatment from norfolk and waveney mental health trust, and was a bit annoyed by the attitude of the original poster, but you just ignore what u don''t like!!! I am raising money for the mental health charity mind next week, as apology donate now at www.justgiving.com/chris-gunns