Sign in to follow this  
boltoncanary

WACCOE: Losing the plot

Top post on WACCOE at the moment is "Next season in League 1". Its all "Grayson Out" and "Bates Out" but they haven''t a clue as to how to stop the rot. End of the thread degenerates into Englishman, Scotsman, Irishman jokes.

Getting a bit like shooting fish in a barrel!

Dont think I have ever seen more fickle fans. A few months ago I remember them banging on about how brilliant Grayson was and now after a bad run hes useless. Too be honest I still think they have the quality to finish second but we shall see.Also dont know if it has been mentioned but surely they need to change the name of that forum. Something like WACCON (We are the champions, the champions of nothing) something along those lines

Thing is, they win their game in hand and win at Carrow Road, they''re only one point behind. This simple fact seems to have bypassed them by.

Anyone who is slightly positive is shouted down and accused of being delusional.

To work that out would require maths ability. They clearly have none.They were even like that when they had 2 games in hand over us and we were less than 6 points ahead of them.

[quote user="jelltex"]Thing is, they win their game in hand and win at Carrow Road, they''re only one point behind. This simple fact seems to have bypassed them by.

Anyone who is slightly positive is shouted down and accused of being delusional.[/quote]And quite right too, since on their run of form there''s no way in hell either of those things are going to happen... especially not the winning at Carrow Road bit!  Something tells me our boys will be really fired up for it to put right the injustice of Elland Road, and Robbie Scowling knows what happens when we are out for revenge.......