Sign in to follow this  
wedgie

Football league show 13/03/2010

Can''t believe they only showed the goals and nothing else from our game, why don''t we get at least half the show dedicated to us, why doesn''t that lady who reads the text and emails say anything about us, blah blah blah.

On a positive note isn''t it wonderful you can see our badge in the background.

Any chance of of you giving me the numbers for the lottery on the 13th.. If you have the power to see future tv programmes at least tell me about a show that can make me rich [:D]

[quote user="wedgie"]

Can''t believe they only showed the goals and nothing else from our game, why don''t we get at least half the show dedicated to us, why doesn''t that lady who reads the text and emails say anything about us, blah blah blah.

[/quote]

Football League Show 13/03/10 ? So what''s the score at Huddersfield then, wedgie ?

Let us all know and we''ll all get some bets on for some easy money....

I''m just pre-empting next weeks posting about the show.

Try 12, 32, 27, 44, 9, 48 bonus 16

[quote user="wedgie"]

[/quote]

Here''s an idea..............don''t ruddy watch it!

Der![:S]

Assuming you mean the show from last night, yeh it was terrible that for the 2nd week in a row we get about 30 seconds of the game, no mention in the analysis and no texts etc read out (assuming there were some!). I suppose it wasnt a ''big'' game and they have a lot to show but come on BBC, the Holt open goal miss, a mention of how great Smith was, new loan signing? Surely we''ve earnt a bit more coverage occasionally!If it was a one off i wouldnt moan, just be a bit disappointed but it seems to be happening week after week. Hopefully next 3 games are big enough to get a couple of extra minutes!

First wizard, I am taking the p iss, every week someone posts on here about the show and lack of norwich coverage etc etc. I am saving them the trouble of posting next week!

[quote user="wedgie"]First wizard, I am taking the p iss, every week someone posts on here about the show and lack of norwich coverage etc etc. I am saving them the trouble of posting next week![/quote]I''d save my breath wedgie, they''ll still post it.