Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Sheer Panic

They''ve got one final "get out of jail free card" left to play -which is their game in hand on Tuesday ,away at Tranmere - I believe?. Lose that and I firmly believe that either if not both of Charlton and Colchester will overtake them.

Leeds Utd fans = pathetic...

We''ve seen some whingeing on here, but they''re really pathetic... We were battling relegation, ffs what are they moaning about!

OTBC

They have only picked up 3 points from their last 4 games at home. Could that be because they scared of the crowd now and how they will react to every bad pass or decision. Quite possibly in my opinion.

Grayson is the only one not panicking.

Leeds no longer need to worry about devoting any of their concerns towards us, there are plenty of other Clubs they need to fear.

As I have said before, if this was a game of Monopoly; Leeds would expect their £200 without passing Go.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"], if this was a game of Monopoly; Leeds would expect their £200 without passing Go.[/quote]

very ture, they think that they are much bigger than what they are!

Tranmere, remind me how they did today ?

If that could prove tricky the morthern monkeys then have Southampton away followed by Millwall at home (there''s a game for the all the family). Given their current form they could well struggle to pull four points out of that lot.

Colchester or Char;ton could well have replaced Leeds by the time they tip up to Carrow Road. By then it could well be 4 or 5 fighting for second place with 6 or 7 fighting for the playoffs.

Were Leeds to be out of the top two by our games then I think the crowd will have immense delight in politely reminding them of that fact !

Anyone know of a suitable song ....... ?