Sign in to follow this  
ollio

Latest tweet from Fernandes

"Poor game from west ham. To much public interferance. Let the management get on with the job. Noriwch wim again"

Is he starting to switch loyalties..!?!?

I''d be interested to know his history with West Ham.. how long has he supported them? It just seemed a little convenient that they were up for sale and he was interested in buying them and all of a sudden it''s the first I''ve heard of him being a West Ham fan....I think he may be trying to subtly change his alliances!

[quote user="ollio"]"Poor game from west ham. To much public interferance. Let the management get on with the job. Noriwch wim again"

Is he starting to switch loyalties..!?!?[/quote]West Ham = Premier LeagueNorwich = League One.

Being a Hammers fan, with a lot of money, and a car company just outside Norwich. Which one would you really opt for, if you really wished?

[quote user="ollio"]"Poor game from west ham. To much public interferance. Let the management get on with the job. Noriwch wim again" Is he starting to switch loyalties..!?!?[/quote]

I hope the fans think they are watching Lion King next Saturday and see Norwich Wim away !!! [8-|]

thing is a relegated west ham with debts of 70-90 million or a promoted norwich owing 30 .  i know who would plump for especially with the lotus colours and built outside norwich !!!.... mr fernandes please cheque payable to mrs delia smith ..sooner the better i say .

[quote user="singing canary"]thing is a relegated west ham with debts of 70-90 million or a promoted norwich owing 30 .  i know who would plump for especially with the lotus colours and built outside norwich !!!.... mr fernandes please cheque payable to mrs delia smith ..sooner the better i say .[/quote]

only 23