Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Mustard

Based on the last 6 matches...

Just had my calculator out! (I must be bored)...

Using the average points gained per game over the last 6 matches played (from Sky Sports data this evening), this is how the finish would look:

Norwich 100 pts

Colchester 90

Millwall 85

Charlton 84

Swindon 84

Leeds 82

Huddersfield 77

I know absolutely anything can happen in football, but Leeds fans must be a tad concerned!

Swap Charlton for Colwho and Leeds to lose in the semi against Milwall who would lose to Swindon and I would be happy.

I would love to go to Charlton and have both sets of fans on their feet singing "stand up if you''re going up" after last season.

Have to admit would love it if charlton finished above leeds. Personally I think if we can get roughly 5-7 points out of these next three games i really should be us up. Next three games after that are tranmere A, Stockport H and MKdons H which are all very winable and should we win those three it should be done and dusted in my opinion. Would love it if we could seal promotion at the valley after last season

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Have to admit would love it if charlton finished above leeds. Personally I think if we can get roughly 5-7 points out of these next three games i really should be us up. Next three games after that are tranmere A, Stockport H and MKdons H which are all very winable and should we win those three it should be done and dusted in my opinion. Would love it if we could seal promotion at the valley after last season
[/quote]

I worry more about those games - Tranmere are in the relegation battlers, Stockport may already be down by then (and thus relaxed) and MK Dons could be fighting for 6th spot. If we do OK in the next 3 and then take our foot off the pedal....

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]I would love to go to Charlton and have both sets of fans on their feet singing "stand up if you''re going up" after last season.[/quote]

I''m predicting promotion to be gained at Orient!