Sign in to follow this  
linco88

Tranmere & Leyton Orient away

Alright guys good win yesterday!

Just wondered if anyone knows when tickets for Tranmere are going on sale and also if we are gonna have to ballot for Orient and what date this is gonna happen. I keep trying to ring ticket office but never bloody get through cos they never put me in the que! lol cheers

Despite Leyton Orient having a samll ground holding less than 10,000, I''m led to believe that for the bigger clubs visiting they will give 3000 seats in one stand to the away supporters!

Tranmeres ground holds about 16,000 so I shouldn''t think their would be a problem there!

Somebody said on here the other week that there won''t be a ballot for Orient but there will be for Charlton, despite both clubs giving us the same amount of tickets (I''m guessing).  Whether the fact Orient is on a Tuesday and Charlton is a Saturday game has anything to do with it I''m not sure but seeing as both are relatively short trips from here and we have a lot of London-based fans it seems a little odd to me.

yer not worried bout gettin tickets as in priority groups n stuff but im just wanting to know if anyone knows of sales dates so i dont miss out

cheers for ur help so far :)

[quote user="linco88"]

yer not worried bout gettin tickets as in priority groups n stuff but im just wanting to know if anyone knows of sales dates so i dont miss out

cheers for ur help so far :)

[/quote]

Best thing to do is keep checking the ticket section on the main ncfc website.

I was told last week that no ballot for Orient as on tuesday night, but will be ballot for Charlton, told me go on sale about 4 weeks prior to game, would imagine they''ll put all details on website later this week.

you''ll be fine for orient as long as you don''t leave it till last minute, get them as soon as they go on sale.