Sign in to follow this  
AndyCanary

Found this about Mcnamee

Interesting read. I can''t see how he''s gone unhailed for so long! Definately could cut it at Championship level imo. Harry Redknapp "I have known McNamee since he was a young boy at Watford and

obviously he has never realised his potential he showed when he was

young.

"So it is up to him to show it now. There must be some reason why he

did not make it at Watford but if he can put it all together and

Maurice can get the best out of him then he could be some

player.

"He can certainly be a danger in this league but pre-season is very

different. The pitches are good, and there was the adrenaline of

playing a Premier League team.

"If he can produce that every week he won''t be here long but can he do it regular?

"That is his problem."

Taken from: http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/2403406.Redknapp_tips_McNamee_for_a_bright_future/

[quote user="Smudger"]I think we should get him out of the team because he can''t tackle... [:$][/quote]On that basis: ''Mr.Holt - you can''t tackle, well not as well as Doherty so I am afraid I am dropping you, Hoolahan you may as well take him by the hand and join him. Whilst your at it tell Martin to go back to the pub, he''s only good at tackling a pint of bear and the landlord.''''So for my new line up we are going with Doherty and Russell upfront because boy they can tackle, I also got Matt Patiison back because he has got a hefty lunge on him, and in midfield I just thought I would hire two thugs out of the Sunday Leagues.''I think what Smudger meant was that he didn''t contribute as much yesterday as he has done in previous games. I sort of agree in that we didn''t see so many of the crosses or skill taking it past players but then I don''t think beating Yeovil needed it. I don''t think he played badly, just that even winning 3-0 we still weren''t in top gear. If we played like we did against Colchester that would have been almost into double figures.

I thought he was joking about not being able to tackle.. because..... he can! He made some superb tackles yesterday. One of which made the second goal!

If its all about tackling  I think we should never have signed that Mr Huckerby after his loan period - what a mistake that was!

I thought that in the first half yesterday, McNamee was really disappointing, with him and Martin on the right they slowed the game down on many occasions and he rarely ran with the ball when we were going forward, usually stopping in an Otsemobor fashion and then playing a poor pass. Slightly better in the second half, but he''s no Huckerby or indeed Fox or even Donowa. 

''''Smudger I think we should get him out of the team because he can''t tackle..."

Another load of crap from Smudger!

[quote user="Smudger"]I think we should get him out of the team because he can''t tackle... [:$][/quote]Sorry Smudger, but when we have midfields like Russell and Smith who are willing to get back and tackle and help out our defence we dont need him to.... he needs to be lurking ready for the break to use his pace rather than sat in the thick of it!

[quote user="canaryjock"]Harry Redknapp is a saggy-faced, tax evading bloodhound therefore does not merit consideration in this matter.[/quote]

lol but true

[quote user="toftwood"]''''Smudger I think we should get him out of the team because he can''t tackle..." Another load of crap from Smudger![/quote]

I think Smudge was being ironic mate. You kind of missed the point.

and Smudger said.... "I think we should get him out of the team because he can''t tackle"

Another load of crap from Smudger.. jeez that prat is full of it!