Sign in to follow this  
KidCanary

Where is all this criticism coming from.....

I do tend to just lurk on this board untill recently but there seems to be so much sniping in the posts of late.

To be completely honest I did think we would do better than where we are this season (I thought 12th was reasonable) but then I wasnt expecting the kind of problems we have faced on the pitch so far.  Dont get me wrong I dont think this is due to a step up in class, most of our problems are our own doing, I wont list them now, I have written about them in the past. 

The point of this post is and despite what I have mentioned above, I still have full confidence in Nige and the team.  I''m undecided whether we will stay up now, we do have a chance purely because the teams around us have been so bad, If we can stop shooting ourselves in the foot I''m quite confident we will.  But if we dont, as dissapointing as it will be, that just means we will do it via the charlton method and hopefully everyone will learn from this experience.

Having a pop at the board is just amazing, people must have such short term memories. I''m not saying that because of past actions people should not criticise the board, but In my opinion they have done nothing to warrant this.  I have had the pleasure of being Delia and Micheals guest before and I know how much they care about the club and how much reading such things as posted on here some times will upset them.

By all means have your opinion but try to be a little more grown up about it.  For example, how is calling Neil "Doomcaster" going to achieve and/or help anything.  The guy slugs his gut out for the club and people resort to childish names.  If you can see where hes going wrong then point it out, I''m sure he would be the first to take on any fresh ideas.

I have my opinions on the team and staff and people probably know what they are if they have read my posts.  But lets all think a little before we post, becuase if your not for us your against us, and right now everyone at the club needs all the help they can get.

Here bloody here, great post mate people need to realise that this league is no stroll in the park, last season people were delighted the board splashed out on hucks and the others, now they are slated for not giving more money, I personally think we will stay up this season with new players or not so can we just try and enjoy it please.