Sign in to follow this  
Methane

HERMAN FORSTER - SPEED IT UP

Is it just me or does anyone else get really pissed off when our goalkeeper takes an age over every kick and decides to muck about with slow play even when we are 3-0 up and coasting. Does this buffoon not appreciate that we pay good money to be entertained. Great shot-stopper but no brain

hello neil....

anyway, i think hes right within his rights to do that. 3-0 up job, done youve got to be professional and see the game out. we''ve all seen the most unlikely comebacks happen before, and it really isnt worth risking giving them a sniff.

What a load of garbage......yeovil wouldn''t have scored if we''d played 8 men in the 2nd half........Forster does it every week anyway........hence two needless bookings.

Fair enough if it''s one-nil but do me a favour.

Come off it, Forster has been a great goalkeeper for us and he has made some truely sublime saves in crucial times. It''s going to be a huge void trying to replace him in the summer.

He can''t kick so he takes ages before goal kicks. Why can''t he kick? It drives me mad. It''s pretty much all he has to do and he just can''t manage it. They either go out of play, along the Good shot stopper but thats it. Over rated for me and needs to work on other aspects of goal keeping. Rudd is better.

Yes he''s made good saves but my point was he wastes time. If I want to watch someone take 30 seconds to kick a ball I''ll go and watch rugby.

Why shouldn''t Newcastle allow Frazer to continue his education in The Championship with us?

Perhaps the recall might be different but surely there is more to gain for the Skunks from him playing games.

It''s been a win - win for both Clubs and Frazer himself. He will eventually be a regular Premiership goalie.

[quote user="Methane"]Yes he''s made good saves but my point was he wastes time. If I want to watch someone take 30 seconds to kick a ball I''ll go and watch rugby.[/quote]

Remember Leeds away ........... rushed kick [:S]

Who said Forster can''t kick?

He can clear the halfway line, that''ll do. It doesn''t have to be on Holt''s head every time!

I cannot remember seeing him scuff a goal-kick other than the Leeds game.

My granny could keep clean sheets against the teams in this league and she doesn''t even work in a laundrette. Forster made zero saves yet still had a bad game... crap kicking...timewasting......bad haircut... should I go on....

This is a wind up. Two little binners trying to get a reaction from us after their lot lost at Blackpool. No one in the right mind could criticise FF; he is immense. He can''t kick but so what? Keane can''t pick a player but don''t tell anyone !

Just my opinion. He has a lot of work to do to be a quality keeper. Kicking is awful and everytime we give him a back pass I feel a bit uneasy.

Until Rudd was injured we didn''t need Forster. In this league Rudd could come back no problem if Herman goes back to the Tyne.

yes - that''s why goalkeepers are allowed to use their hands... it differentiates them from the other ones who play in yellow you banana.

[quote user="Methane"]yes - that''s why goalkeepers are allowed to use their hands... it differentiates them from the other ones who play in yellow you banana.[/quote]

your monaing at forster for wasting some time, but for all the good he has done for us this season he is allowed to waste a few seconds, if your not happy to pay to watch us win 3-0 then dont go!

This thread is a prime example of why the PinkUn Message Board has gone so badly downhill recently.